Booster covid 19 virus vacinations

I have to plan my booster appointment VERY carefully, as I have been very ill after the first and second jab for about 4 days after each of them. And with the 1st Xmas party due on the 3rd, then a school reunion on the 11th, I think I should wait until after the 11th, I would hate to miss out on the festivities............................and alcohol :smiley:

I'm not eligible for the booster jab as of yet as had the 2nd jab recently.

Tbh I am in no rush to have the booster jab.

Been advised to take flu jab but been years since had it but always felt ill when I took it hence why never bothered with the flu jab since.

I'm not eligible for the booster jab as of yet as had the 2nd jab recently.

Tbh I am in no rush to have the booster jab.

Been advised to take flu jab but been years since had it but always felt ill when I took it hence why never bothered with the flu jab since.
I went into the GP's today only to ask about my Flu jab as I have to have one every year and it is normally around about September or October that I get called, and I had not heard anything from them (understandably with everything that has been going on and the restrictions etc), but they dragged me straight in and jabbed me......................no waiting about, nothing, all sorted (y)

I went into the GP's today only to ask about my Flu jab as I have to have one every year and it is normally around about September or October that I get called, and I had not heard anything from them (understandably with everything that has been going on and the restrictions etc), but they dragged me straight in and jabbed me......................no waiting about, nothing, all sorted (y)

Ye I always get asked to have the flu jab but I have always gotten worse and really ill previous times I had it so refuse to have the flu jab and guess what have felt great for years without taking it lol.

Had my booster on Monday morning and for the last 3 days not so well at all didn't sleep for 2 days I was sick and just felt horrible anybody else had their booster? The reason I had the booster my wife has just been a diagnosed with terminal cancer so to try and keep her as safe as possible

Last edited:
Had my booster on Monday morning and for the last 3 days not so well at all didn't sleep for 2 days I was sick and just felt horrible anybody else had their booster? The reason I had the booster my wife has just been a diagnosed with terminal cancer so to try and keep her as safe as possible
Hope you feel better soon pal.

Sorry to here about your wife mate.

I had my booster 3 weeks back, i had no symptoms nothing. My brother on the other hand was badly for 2-3 days and had a large welt type almost abscess at the injection site.

With all im reading lately i think this will be the last Covid Vaccine i take, im a fit lad so i think ill take my chances with covid. I had covid March time and if it had not been for my daughter testing positive and telling me to get a test i would not of know. I had just a scratchy throat. I've had worse hangovers. Family say that was because i was fully jabbed and it could of been just that. Strains are getting weaker ill take my chances now.

Back