Bought a sub but got no epg

bacardi

I bought a sub off a techking veteran, but the epg has no data. I’ve been told I’m watching ITV 1 so it’s fine Even though I was told it has epg.

Whats everyone’s opinion?

Tell him to sort it out you should have a epg. Didnt you test before you bought it.

Yes I even deleted the cache and reloaded the app. However the link to the epg should have data in it, but there’s nothing
What did the provider tell you to do to bring in the EPG?
Not sure what you mean by 'link to the epg' having no data in it.
Are you using Android app or enigma2 box/ XE / jedimaker plugin?

So how long has it had no epg? Sometimes issues happen although the provider should let you know if there's an issue

I’ve had no epg since I bought the sub yesterday. If you update the epg on Smarters it says failed, Tivimate premium says succes but has 0 channels. If I entered the epg url in a browser you get no xml file or data

They’ve just just sent me a message the epg is down, not sure for how long. They would have known before selling me the sub

I would of though they would say before you buy it wasn’t working that’s the annoying thing, and it’s over 24hrs
In fairness if they are a reseller may not be there fault. But some resellers will invest in a editor dosent go down really.

But as moshi says give him 24 hrs its easy to fix

I would of though they would say before you buy it wasn’t working that’s the annoying thing, and it’s over 24hrs
That's the risk you take,if you want a full epg all the time buy a subscription from sky,if not pop to the shop and buy a tv guide for less than a pound,
it comes in handy when there are issues,wait till the clocks change.
I'd be more concerned if you didn't have a picture .👍

That's the risk you take,if you want a full epg all the time buy a subscription from sky,if not pop to the shop and buy a tv guide for less than a pound,
it comes in handy when there are issues,wait till the clocks change.
You still would expect a TK veteran to tell you it’s not working before taking your money

You still would expect a TK veteran to tell you it’s not working before taking your money
it's not necessarily them at fault,I've had issues with epg importer and had to use another plugin and that was for freesat,like I said what you pay for be grateful that it works.
I'm sure it will be sorted in time,sometimes it's not an immediate fix.

Back