Box crashing when switch to iptv

rapture_ni

Working on a box thats crashing not blue screen but freezing and wont function at all unless powered off and back on..

It runs fta through the dish ok.. but as soon as i switch to an iptv station it locks up..

Anyone seen this or have any ideas on what way to go about it..

What i have tried.
A clean reflash of wooshbuild 7
Created and activated a swap file
Checking recording timeshift locations set to hdd
Checked epg set to hdd
Initialized storage again
Deleted unused plugins and softcams

Still doing the same.. worked fine for months and randomly started doing this even though to my knowledge nothing had changed.

Cheers

Working on a box thats crashing not blue screen but freezing and wont function at all unless powered off and back on..

It runs fta through the dish ok.. but as soon as i switch to an iptv station it locks up..

Anyone seen this or have any ideas on what way to go about it..

What i have tried.
A clean reflash of wooshbuild 7
Created and activated a swap file
Checking recording timeshift locations set to hdd
Checked epg set to hdd
Initialized storage again
Deleted unused plugins and softcams

Still doing the same.. worked fine for months and randomly started doing this even though to my knowledge nothing had changed.

Cheers
Are u using xtream editor? If so don't update it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I had same issue with a friends box using extreme editor 2.10 and 2.11 ended up putting version 2.06 and not had any issues since

When i first started using my iptv providers plugin on my vuduo2 a few months ago it was working great, now like others it's crashing the box, removed it for now, no idea why this is happening.

Not linked to xtream editor mate.. i removed it from box and used the m3uimporter plugin and then epgimport for the epg and have the same issue.. switched to an iptv channel and the box froze up and was forced to restart.

Think the box is just bolloxed.. going down the route of ordering a new one.. spent hours messing around trying different things.

Back