Box Unresponsive

Can webif be seen on laptop as not sure on this and could see if usb was installed and mounted?
Could epg have gone to internal flash to fill it up and make box unresponsive.

Can webif be seen on laptop as not sure on this and could see if usb was installed and mounted?
Could epg have gone to internal flash to fill it up and make box unresponsive.
Can't access webif online via laptop.

I've gone back to seller and the've asked for the box to be returned so they can check.

got 2 year warranty. :smiley:

I would do an image backup and then update just in case.
A couple of people have said they can't access the network on the latest but it works for me.

You can format your storage for the H9 on your PC using Partition Wizard
Power off the H9 and then power it back on after you've put the formatted stick back in.
Unplugging when the box is on causes all sorts of problems with mounts.

I would do an image backup and then update just in case.
A couple of people have said they can't access the network on the latest but it works for me.

You can format your storage for the H9 on your PC using Partition Wizard
Power off the H9 and then power it back on after you've put the formatted stick back in.
Unplugging when the box is on causes all sorts of problems with mounts.
Toooo late for this, already updating. probably start fresh anyways.

what is the issue people not having access to network?

Connect lan cable , have samba utilities running and run network test and all green .

Always handy with a lan connection for other things

Zgemma H2H running good after update on 5.4.

The screen is cutting off how can I set this right?

Can you not intialise the usb stick in the H2H then use it on the H9s? would that work?
Here is mine.

Screenshot (3).png

Last edited:
Can you not intialise the usb stick in the H2H then use it on the H9s? would that work?
Just going to send back mate.

I had enough, working on the zgemma h2h.

trying to sort our screen position how can I set this correctly?

Also can't see the volume control on screen.

apologies having one of them emblisms.

MENU > SETUP > USER INTERFACE > SKIN SETUP > OSD POSITION or disable overscan in TV settings
Thank you buddy,

next one and promise the last one.

how can I see the volume control on screen.

currently im turning volume up/down and nothing appears on screen.

Hello Sir, I tried to reply to your PM on the other forum but your mailbox (in box/sent box) is above limit. So response below:

Make sure you don't get stuck with paying postage. It isn't really the sellers fault and there is nothing physically wrong with the box.

Have you tried to find out what it is crashing on? There should be crash logs in /home/root/logs or media/hdd/logs
Otherwise start it in console mode. Type the following lines from Putty one at a time. You can then upload the console output for someone to tell you what it is if you can't work it out.

init 4
enigma2

Back