Box Unresponsive

Hello Sir, I tried to reply to your PM on the other forum but your mailbox (in box/sent box) is above limit. So response below:

Make sure you don't get stuck with paying postage. It isn't really the sellers fault and there is nothing physically wrong with the box.

Have you tried to find out what it is crashing on? There should be crash logs in /home/root/logs or media/hdd/logs
Otherwise start it in console mode. Type the following lines from Putty one at a time. You can then upload the console output for someone to tell you what it is if you can't work it out.

init 4
enigma2
TBH I'm going around in circles.

The box itself is not responding, I've tried every method but no joy.

It's not about how much the postage/courier costs, if there is a warranty I'm sure they are reluctant to solve the issue.

I'm going mad over this.

But honestly thanks for your support and everyone else.

Apologies but I'm going to leave at that.

Thanks.

Now I'm stuck tryna sort out the zgemma h2h on willowbuild.
Not sure why you aren't trying to sort out the problem you originally posted about.
@Willo3092 asked you about changing file system to ext4 and you changed the subject
Then offered help by TeamViewer and changed subject again

Braindead it does happen when you cant think straightforward and your head is in a muddle.

Stress happens.

Not sure why you aren't trying to sort out the problem you originally posted about.
@Willo3092 asked you about changing file system to ext4 and you changed the subject
Then offered help by TeamViewer and changed subject again
hello Pablo, I was having one of them low moments when nothing seems to working.

I eventually got the Zgemma H2H working on Willobuild. (Should have made a new post about this one apologies)

Zgemma H9S been sent off to be sorted (This box is bloody crap)

I really appreciate your guys help and please forgive me if I upset anyone.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Glad i opted for the H7S model
Need a new handkerchief as its all wet:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Dont worry things happen and drop back soon.(y)(y)(y)

Back