Box upgrade

So do you think android running stbemu would be better
If it was me may sound stupid but I would take a sub with stb emu pro on android and take a sub with username and password for like xciptv player smarters and see which layout ect you prefer or if you have android phone install stb emu pro and take a trial and will give you a feel of stb emu pro on android everyone will have opinion on devices apps ect but it's what the end user prefers

If a server has a VPN then they dont have a big following as the bandwidth wouldn't be available to stream to everyone. Better have individual VPN then the server is not restricted

Having a vpn is a no brainer. A couple of quid a month, and when blocks hit you have the control of a couple of clicks on the remote to get the channels to clear again. I always find it a bit weird that some providers proclaim "you'll never need a vpn" and that people on the request thread specify that vpn must not be needed - it's dead simple to install on most devices and costs peanuts.

Having a vpn is a no brainer. A couple of quid a month, and when blocks hit you have the control of a couple of clicks on the remote to get the channels to clear again. I always find it a bit weird that some providers proclaim "you'll never need a vpn" and that people on the request thread specify that vpn must not be needed - it's dead simple to install on most devices and costs peanuts.
But what if servers don't allow the use of vpns?? In all fairness providers can have things in place to stop their ip address been blocked but that dosnt 100% guarantee end users safety

But what if servers don't allow the use of vpns?? In all fairness providers can have things in place to stop their ip address been blocked but that dosnt 100% guarantee end users safety

I wouldn't take a sub from a server that didn't allow vpn's at user end - if they get blocked I want to be able to resolve it at my end without waiting for them to try to sort it.

So

Some only allow if a block

Yeah I only use it when there's a block - having a vpn running at all times "so your isp can't see what you're doing" seems overly paranoid. A vpn is simply to clear a block for me and until a time where an end user of iptv is prosecuted, that's how it'll be.

If the supplier is using a vpn and he gets blocked! Having a vpn at your end is not going to unblock anything! You will be hiding a Black screen!! There won't be a stream

If the supplier is using a vpn and he gets blocked! Having a vpn at your end is not going to unblock anything! You will be hiding a Black screen!! There won't be a stream

I must have been fortunate because across 5 or 6 different iptv providers over the years since CS went downhill I've never had a block that wasn't resolved by switching on my vpn.

Back