Boxing fight on Sunday morning INSTRUCTIONS

8valia

Press "Fav" or favourites

Press "red" for all

Scroll to the channel PPV Slate or Prime Events or Sky Events. Sky Events and Prime Events can also be found in the red button section

If the channel does not exist around about the time when the programme is about to start(12am or then at 4am when the fight starts.

If for whatever reason the channel is not there then please follow the instructions below and then follow the instructions above to check if the channel has come through.

If the channel has not come through then it may be blocked.

1. Press red
  2. Press 8
  3. Press 8 again
  4. Press virgin bouquets show/hide and make sure no boxes have a tick
  5. Press sky bouquets show and make sure internat'l is ticket and no others are. STEP 5 IS ONLY IF YOU HAVE A SKY FEED INTO THE BOX
  6. Press "populate database & create Virgin bouquets". This will scan for all the channels.
  7. Now follow the first set of steps and enjoy the fight!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR THE IPAB IMAGE AND IT DEPENDS ON YOURE PROVIDER

anyone got channel 1000/1001, and is it working right now, I think these are the channels for the fight?

The arena is empty still :grin:

20170826_222638.jpg

Sorry for the confusion, this is a service feed via satellite to show you guys that the actual event hasn't started yet - the arena doesn't even have any spectators so don't panic (yet anyway) ;)

Heard that vermin has box office hd now, and my epg seems to show 'HD- mayweather mcgregor' on ItvppvHD channel. Is this a blip or is that actually the channel that VM's HD feed of the fight will be showing on?

Heard that vermin has box office hd now, and my epg seems to show 'HD- mayweather mcgregor' on ItvppvHD channel. Is this a blip or is that actually the channel that VM's HD feed of the fight will be showing on?
are the SD and HD versions cleared from the black screen?

Back