Bt blocks EPL streaming

HDMI capture on the premium channels will come i reckon, well its already happened and is happening. Subs wont be cheap.

Last edited:
Thought with the changes sly made was affecting most of the UK channels.

May be hit and miss with the main UK channels for a period of time I reckon.

Thought with the changes sly made was affecting most of the UK channels.

May be hit and miss with the main UK channels for a period of time I reckon.
from what iv seen its only a few like skymax/one, witness hd/fhd,atlantic n only a few others like,but will all get sorted n settled evantually

from what iv seen its only a few like skymax/one, witness hd/fhd,atlantic n only a few others like,but will all get sorted n settled evantually

Ye some of the main films not on here and nearly all the docs off also.

Ye there is no timeframe on this if people think there is.

Will get fixed whenever it gets fixed. Those who know about ins and outs of all this will get it all sorted.

Will get fixed whenever it gets fixed. Those who know about ins and outs of all this will get it all sorted.
thing is wev had agood few days to see whats what obviously sources rnt happy so probs dropped to tinker with

Different providers use different sources but from what I’m hearing is that it’s effected all IPTV providers

yeah some still havnt got sports back on 5 days after went dark

just went through again there is not much down zap time is a bit slower. but i would say 75% of movie channels are working and the same for docs. all though on one server loads of stuff is down.

following movie are working maybe worth checking
premire
action
thriller
family
back to school
greats
all film 4 plus tcm

plus all the USA

Back