Bt blocks EPL streaming

only a few docs down
history
nat geographic
CSI
theres another can't remember

all other stuff working as it should. Just slow zap times as mentioned.

Might be bazz to see if they can get around the situation before investing any money. One thing sly won't keep changing things for now as it costs to much money.
Sky won’t give a shite how much it costs as it’s trying to protect what’s theres

Sky won’t give a shite how much it costs as it’s trying to protect what’s theres
Every company has a budget. If they disrupt enough of the market they will be happy. Even at the worst we still have USA stuff all football, boxing, cricket movies etc.

Mate most channels are working very few are down so they already know how to deal with the issue. They can always resort to video capture which will push the price up but it will still be cheap compared to sly
I said mines was all on i never said they were off .

Tbf back in 2013 it wasn't popular compared to now that's why maybe
Yeah those were the cs days , bein sports was on 13e back then if i remember correctly , but that's how long i've been using it myself . I was the likes of the usa channels that were mostly used then vod on plex.

Looking back now things has come on leaps. The mag box was the first proper iptv box i bought. I'll not state the price of it and 12 months but people would be thinking they were being ripped off now lol.

Competition drives price down. Lots of people selling iptv these days.
Or there on unlimited credit plans or have so many credits a month plus depends how many credits it costs for a year say costs 2 credits for a year and you pay £2.50 a credit that’s £5 for year you sell at £20 that’s £15 but that’s just a rough guide 😂

When I first tried IPTV I tried a month Cs was still going strong if I remember it was £20 a month. Compared to CS which was around £40 a year

Or there on unlimited credit plans or have so many credits a month plus depends how many credits it costs for a year say costs 2 credits for a year and you pay £2.50 a credit that’s £5 for year you sell at £20 that’s £15 but that’s just a rough guide 😂
Pressure though bazz if on unlimited you have to sell a certain amount of subs every month before you make any money.

Pressure though bazz if on unlimited you have to sell a certain amount of subs every month before you make any money.
Not really any pressure tho cause if you know you can sell it then all good but do you see your point tho as some only do family and friends

Back