BT Sport

BT Sports, Racing uk hd and sd and Boxnation, gone for me on my sat sub as from yesterday, my provider says he will take a look, I have a Euro sub and BT Sports and Boxnation work ok on it, the racing hd and sd have not worked on the Euro sub in months.

My sub upstairs they seem to work but the box downstairs with different line they are not clearing at all

Not working here either (pretty much all sports gone). Anyone know if it is an ECM issue or mgcamd just not cutting it anymore?

Racing back on. It's definitely ECM. I'm running Oscam latest. Mind you the live racing hasn't started and the ECM times are still in the high 3 figures.

Configured oscam files & tried to get that running to see if it would help, but no change. Not sure if it is all server end & matters not what I try to do here?

Guys please just stop posting asking the same questions (wasp) I will know by tomorrow evening if it can be fixed
I asked other members if their lines were still working.......where else have I posted asking the same questions......you state you will know by Friday about Racing Uk, I never asked about that channel.
Today is Sunday and my channels are still not clearing, in fact none are clearing now......

I had bt sports , racing uk and boxnation gone this last few days on my sat line, but as of tonight lots of other channels gone too, kids channels, gold, gold+1, sky sp racing, some others that were all ok earlier today, all these channels , except racing uk are working on my Euro line, but they are glitching a bit, normally they dont, so there is something going on, I have done a rescan and it didnt make a difference. Anyone else having any troubles with their sat lines?

Everyone must have had an inkling that something like this was a possibility. Not good I know & mine has been down also but I am aware of at least one provider that is trying to get it sorted.
Obviously this appears to be something totally out of their control, reading many of the post's, & if it can be rectified it will probably take some time.

Back