BT Sport

It might still come back, fingers crossed. if you have the option of a second dish at 4.8e or a multi lnb/motorised the bookies feeds can be cleared with Oscam on your existing enigma 2 receiver. Betfred TV also shows sky sports football although that picture is brutal

I had bt sports , racing uk and boxnation gone this last few days on my sat line, but as of tonight lots of other channels gone too, kids channels, gold, gold+1, sky sp racing, some others that were all ok earlier today, all these channels , except racing uk are working on my Euro line, but they are glitching a bit, normally they dont, so there is something going on, I have done a rescan and it didnt make a difference. Anyone else having any troubles with their sat lines?

When itv4hd was removed the other week I thought the writing could be on the wall. I literally only use 28.2e for racing and my dish is on it knees, whenever some heavy rain I lose pics. Will leave it for a few weeks and see but I'll go down the motorised soon I think

Question remains, I am watching Bt sports now on my Euro line, jumping a little bit, but not too bad, sky sports racing is working fine, these channels are dark on my sat line, so why are they working on the Euro line?

Question remains, I am watching Bt sports now on my Euro line, jumping a little bit, but not too bad, sky sports racing is working fine, these channels are dark on my sat line, so why are they working on the Euro line?
BT sport clears for about 10 seconds for me then goes on and off, Sky Sports Racing SD clears but stutters like the line is struggling to keep connecting. Probably locals and cache issues.

I have just received a message from my sat provider telling me to change the profile code using E2 boxes, theres also instructions for mag box users and for stb, trying to figure out where to change the profile code on a zgemma, didnt give any instructions on how its down.

I have just received a message from my sat provider telling me to change the profile code using E2 boxes, theres also instructions for mag box users and for stb, trying to figure out where to change the profile code on a zgemma, didnt give any instructions on how its down.
Mag box for sat lines?

That's IPTV pal
Different platform.
Go into New xtreamtv plugin. Select profiles. Select profile 1. Yellow button to edit. Select import code. Enter code given. Restart xtream TV select profile 1. Question do you want to switch to profile.1. select yes. That's it. You need to be running newest version of Xtreamtv.

I recieved same email I emailed back asking about profile code not sure what it is and what to change no answer yet.

Last edited:
My channels on sat gone dark since yesterday, been trying to contact provider no response. Checking forum to see anyone else and came accross this post. Must be related. I used to use it for the asian channels, misses not happy. Hope they get it sorted soon.

I recieved same email I emailed back asking about profile code not sure what is is and what to change no answer yet.
He maybe having iptv problems too and getting his messages mixed up, probably under a bit of pressure since last night when all the paid channels went dark on sat. All these channels are clearing on my Euro line on oscam emu, except racing uk, my sat line is in mgcamd format though.

Probably not, theres more than one provider having this problem, from talking to others on here theres at least 5 different ones.

I reckon it's fine only were all using the same direct of via a reseller especially with stuff working off euro lines. It's not usual in the past to go off for a few weeks racing tv. I ended up getting a backup a while back that had racing TV as his own local as had too much glitching at the time....only he cancelled it when covid hit and didn't see the point of renewing as only I asked about it. I know my provider is heavily into IPTV so not sure they give 2 @ucks about sat lines anymore at all. Maybe he's lost a share he had with it

Back