BT Sport

Are we all with the same provider?
Mines still working but on and off probably a different provider as they haven't got my email lol

If you've had the same email then yes

With IPTV I hardly use my sky line for premium channels so I'm not sure how long it's been like this.

In the past had a few messages here and elsewhere the exact same provider I've been with for years unlimited account for peanuts. I know shouldn't moan but id pay more if someone had this.

I reckon it's fine only were all using the same direct of via a reseller especially with stuff working off euro lines. It's not usual in the past to go off for a few weeks racing tv. I ended up getting a backup a while back that had racing TV as his own local as had too much glitching at the time....only he cancelled it when covid hit and didn't see the point of renewing as only I asked about it. I know my provider is heavily into IPTV so not sure they give 2 @ucks about sat lines anymore at all. Maybe he's lost a share he had with it
It went from my Euro sub when racing resumed during the summer, so probably the same thing there, didnt renew.

VM went off and then ISP blocks started on IPTV lines, then around the same time sat lines were disrupted, it looks like it's all part of the same initiative by sky/isp's/prem league to curtail viewers watching football

Seems like my provider has lost it, just sent me a command code for xtreamtv for putty, despite me telling him I dont have iptv .

yes, as I said earlier channels working on my Euro line which is in oscam. sorry mate thought you were asking me about oscam, I take it you are using oscam?

Using Oscam Version 1.20 svn build r11643
Log file All good The E.C.M times are good
On effected channels

Anyone tried this? I've got vix downstairs and atv upstairs on an old miracle box. Tried this latest one the other night and couldn't get it set up for some reason via my phone. Wasn't saving any line info I submitted. I'll have another try later

Seems like my provider has lost it, just sent me a command code for xtreamtv for putty, despite me telling him I dont have iptv .
I just recieved this email

due to recent raids we no longer have access to sly cards to allow the server to continue to run, we may have it back in the future but at the moment it is closed.

I just recieved this email

due to recent raids we no longer have access to sly cards to allow the server to continue to run, we may have it back in the future but at the moment it is closed.

Thinly veiled theres no money in sat for us now profits are IPTV.

Only just tried mine , completely gone everything so this octagon 8008 is as useful as a brick with no cable or sat lol.

You gotta wonder is it all going to go the same way for all sat channels in the next few weeks/ months, only time will tell.

My Sat provider sent me a message to say the lines will be fixed by later tonight, he sent messages to other subscribers to his service earlier telling them that he would no longer be providing sat lines, starting to get a bit confusing now.

Back