Buffering on Firestick.

Have multiroom setup (both 4k firesticks) but rarely have two running at once. Buffering is on either depending on which is being used and can be on any stream, not just the high quality ones. Have cleaned up firesticks and taken off apps not needed etc and going to test today with hopefully some improvement
do you have any issues with apps like BBC Iplayer buffering?

Hello Baz. Sadly mate I haven't got a clue how to do that. Will do a google search and see if I can find some info. Following everyones helpful advice, I have checked firestick settings, removed unwanted apps, cleared cache and at present trying just one connection. It has not buffered this morning to date so will keep monitoring. Thanks for your help.
On your phone, switch wifi off and mobile data on, you should then have a 'hot spot' option in settings on your phone, turn that on. Now on your firestick go to network connection, disconned from wifi and then connect to phone hot spot. Once connected see if you still get buffering

Hello Baz. Sadly mate I haven't got a clue how to do that. Will do a google search and see if I can find some info. Following everyones helpful advice, I have checked firestick settings, removed unwanted apps, cleared cache and at present trying just one connection. It has not buffered this morning to date so will keep monitoring. Thanks for your help.
All you do is turn the hotspot on on your phone then go onto Wi-Fi on your firestick look for your rhotspot name on phone and enter the Hotspot password into firestick and connect

I have checked firestick settings, removed unwanted apps, cleared cache and at present trying just one connection. It has not buffered this morning to date so will keep monitoring. Thanks for your help.
You have to clear the cache regularly on Android otherwise it goes awry.
Make it a weekly job, it only takes a minute

settings settings 🔥FIRESTICK USERS - SETTINGS CHECK🔥

Additional settings you may not know about to check on Firestick to ensure security and manage storage space + free up ram.

Check you are running the latest software version and then from the home screen goto settings and then Preferences and click on it.
Click on Privacy Settings
Make sure:
Device Usage Data is OFF
Collect App Usage Data is OFF
Interest-based Ads is OFF

Back up once,
Click on Data Monitoring
Turn Data Monitoring OFF

Back up once,
Click on Notification Settings
Make sure Do Not Interrupt says ON.

Back up once,
click on Featured Content
Make sure it says OFF on both Video and Audio

Back up twice,
scroll left to Applications, and click on it.
Click on Amazon Photos.
Make Sure Allow Guest Connections is OFF.
Make sure Access Amazon Photos is DISABLED.
Black up once.

Click on Appstore.
Turn Notifications OFF.
Make sure Hide Cloud Apps says ON.
Back up Twice.

Scroll left to Display and Sounds, and click on it.
Click on screensaver.
Turn Start Time to NEVER.
Turn Display Info to OFF.
(Screensaver takes up massive amounts of app cache on your stick!)

Back