Can I use my VU receiver setup abroad

Kaiser

Hi,
I go to friends apartment in Bulgaria every year for hols. They take their Sky box when they go and have a dish and broadband installed so they can watch some channels. Will my Solo2 with MGcamd work in Bulgaria?

probably not as your package is on uk sky,what sats are they using you need to find out.
any free channels you will get but unsure what encryption may be used over there.

Last edited:
Yes it will as you state they take Their box there so dish must be on 28.2 S long as a dish at sat u want and net if on a server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forgot about tsmedia on the solo2 ,might get more than you bargained for.lol

Not sure what you mean, more than I bargained for !! :nerd:

---------- Post Merged at 09:44 AM ----------

Yes it will as you state they take Their box there so dish must be on 28.2 S long as a dish at sat u want and net if on a server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Satman. Yes their dish must be at 28.2 as they currently receive channels. Not all though, as the max size of dish allowed is 3M dia. As they are on the fringe of reception, they would require a much larger dish to receive all channels. Will revert back with update in June when I return.

yes mate i have a villa there and lots of people have it there just need big dish weak signal dont know about glitching tho as they are not phone lines they most have internet beamed in hope it does work tho ill take mine lol

Back