cancelled or soon to be cancelled holidays?

Wait till the month your are due to depart..ex: june 23rd, at the beginning of the mth of flight
Ryanair will make contact offering you:
Flight vouchers to use within 12mths, & a link to add credits to your booking ref,
If you don’t click the acceptence of the vouchers, i beleive this triggers your request for a refund.. i myself already applied for refund under there flight cancelled agreement as long as your flight is cancelled..hence the xtra mail from Ryanair.. hope this helps
ID
my flight is august so things might change by then with lockdown but more if it would be safe by then

We all enjoy our hols.. be it uk or overseas..
Come august, I think still in doubt.. wait to see guidelines... holiday in future better than
“ no future holidays” lets stay as safe as we can.. unfortunately & I can assure all , i lost my family member due to this ****ing thing & it’s not great.. money can be replaced, a loved one we can’t..
ID

Hi , Just had confirmation my flight to Cyprus 23rd june now cancelled , Got three choices Rebook, Credit note or wait till they get in touch closer to my date for Full refund, Going to wait for Full refund

mine is all sorted got a bit of adivce off @garyth off here about contacting the owneer of the villa we booked and sorted that side of things.
Jet 2 cancelled the flights and gave us 3 options , rebook for a later date, get a coupon for 6 months and if you dont use it get your money back, or dont do anthing and get your money paid back onto your card 2 weeks later they did just that, very good service.

Update on my Refund from Jet 2 , I have received all my money on the 5th June 2020 and is in my bank , For me a fantastic service and had no problems through out the process .

We're due to go to Egypt on the 10th August. When all this kicked off a few months back, I was optimistic that things would be back to normal by then but now, I know they wont be.

Because we've booked a package holiday, I'm worried that the airline might decide to operate but the hotel will not accommodate us or make changes that would make the holiday not a true representation of what we expected / booked.

If we get offered different accommodation, would we have any right to decline and request a full refund as it's only that specific accommodation that enticed us to book this holiday.

How much notice should they give by law of cancellation if that happens?

Mine was cancelled to canary Islands jet 2 within a week they refunded me they have always been great tho in all honesty

Hi Ste,
I should imagine your all covered,
If the flights operable & the accommodation isn’t, i should imagine they’ll offer you alternative . Your quite within your rights to make that decision... myself in july have had outgoing cancelled but return has not, “ “confusing”, .. looks like my position is that ryanair have cancelled certain days, so the next day to mine there are flights available.. but should we go?? Thats the Q?
Hope u get sorted

We're due to go to Egypt on the 10th August. When all this kicked off a few months back, I was optimistic that things would be back to normal by then but now, I know they wont be.

Because we've booked a package holiday, I'm worried that the airline might decide to operate but the hotel will not accommodate us or make changes that would make the holiday not a true representation of what we expected / booked.

If we get offered different accommodation, would we have any right to decline and request a full refund as it's only that specific accommodation that enticed us to book this holiday.

I'm not 100% sure tbh, specially if they allow flights to open up im not 2 sure where u stand

Hi Steve
I think if you as you have booked it all in one booking you will be ok , the banks look at it as a chain so if any part of it is broken out of your control,and it isn't what you paid for you can do a charge back if you paid by card.
That's of the holiday company is been a bit funny.

Hi Ste,
I should imagine your all covered,
If the flights operable & the accommodation isn’t, i should imagine they’ll offer you alternative . Your quite within your rights to make that decision... myself in july have had outgoing cancelled but return has not, “ “confusing”, .. looks like my position is that ryanair have cancelled certain days, so the next day to mine there are flights available.. but should we go?? Thats the Q?
Hope u get sorted
I was in the same boat coming out on the 27 th of June that were cancelled, but coming back on the 4th wasnt ,looked it up and if you have both the outward and inward on the same booking number,
They have to pay you, if not you can get your bank to claim it back.
Two separate bookings and you are not coverd.

Back