cant get n line working

klloyd89

i have my new h2s box all up and running except all the sky channels. my line provider never sent me a file only the bit to put in manaully.

is their any way of putting in manually?

What image are you using mate as am using sucmnsee latest one and i just edited the lines that was already there with my own lines

Last edited:
Edit either cccam.cfg or newcamd.list and enter your details on one of those. Then use the line transfer batch file to ftp it across for you.

Both of those files are located in the folder called "Put your cam line on Box" which was with your image download.

EDIT: I am wrong, I just check the zip file. 2minutes

OK, here are the files which you need. Edit them as needed. The mc_cfg files is needed if you are using the newcamd.list file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwt-fajTjTRkLVVWUS1kdHB4VGs/view?usp=sharing

This will be fixed in version 2

Last edited:
No problem, I am pleased it got resolved, I am sorry I had not thought that some providers might just send details and not actual files.

As I said, this will be covered in the next release.

Woosh. You'll be up for the Nobel prize way you're going on here just now lol. Good work ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Hello all, I try to do the same thing with cline c:

I use the same wooshman procedure and "Put your cam line on Box" directory where I completed ONLY the file cccamd.list with the cline my provider gave me.

The FTA channel works,
But noway to get the over channel visible that stays black.....

(the reboot doesn't change anything)

the softcam panel info shows:

active CAM1 : CCcam 2.3.0 and active CAM2: mgcamd_1.38r1

System : viaccess.....
Signature :OK
400msec

What's going wrong?
What should I check to make it working?

Many thanks

Got it working.

I'm not sure what made it working:

/etc/CCcam.cfg
/usr/Keys/CCcam.cfg
/usr/Keys/cccam.list
/usr/Keys/cccamd.list

adding 01 02...14 to the end of each c: lines config...

your CCcam.cfg will have made the difference as you mention cccam.list but not the cccam.cfg

The download above will have given you the file you needed to edit, but I can only say sorry it is not in the original build.

Well done with fixing it and also posting back with an update.

Woosh

Back