Channels down Sky Arts 1+2 HD/History HD/Crime HD/Nat Geo HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the rest of the sports hd channels going this week well the sky ones any then all the kids going next but good news new box being developed in China that can take the H265 encryption code so all is

name the box , ????? If you can't post hard evidence don't post at all ,,,

As i said in development so likely to be no name yet all i can say at the min it will work with new H265 and will be same as as100 with android interface installed and xbmc etc watch this space for further info this all i have at the minute so sorry if cant provide more at the minute as this is all i know

First you say no more channels are going. Then they go, and now you say they will all go. Not very credible, Also, once again, H265 has nothing to do with encryption. Pls don't don;t post if don't understand what you are posting.

As i said in development so likely to be no name yet all i can say at the min it will work with new H265 and will be same as as100 with android interface installed and xbmc etc watch this space for further info this all i have at the minute so sorry if cant provide more at the minute as this is all i know

Look round the CS sat forums and you will see, everyone says HD is dead till a new fix can be found...

i think you have your own agenda.

Change your your name to Walter Mitty , Cards ain't clearing in cccam or oscam nothing to do with box's xbmc or anything !

Last edited:
Cant believe got warning people on here need to do a bit of research to see what's going on here and fair play to satman he only one who knows the score on this topic in outa here you'll be glad to see me go remember what I said #teamsky

...remember what I said...

Which particular version should we remember?

Why don't you look back at your own posts in this thread & then see why nobody is taking you seriously.

You just keep contradicting yourself with every post.

Hi Im new to the forum but I know a little about boxes
I have Phoenix A850 and have lost all hd movies and sport etc and picture chops big time can anyone help?

Hi Im new to the forum but I know a little about boxes
I have Phoenix A850 and have lost all hd movies and sport etc and picture chops big time can anyone help?

You are posting in the wrong section.

You need to post in the Cable section.

Cant believe got warning people on here need to do a bit of research to see what's going on here and fair play to satman he only one who knows the score on this topic in outa here you'll be glad to see me go remember what I said #teamsky
Hi mate Im listening to you. I only hope that what your saying is correct and there is something out there that will help us all.

ok this is just utter crap even if the so called chinese are in development with a new box it will be totally useless
Sky have now paired the card in such a way that it can no longer be used in in any other satellite box making it unpossible to read the codes in ccam or oscam for the hd channels they will be no fix for a very long time if any sky it hd has been down since last november

Last edited:
Ok my last post as inbed taking over now as he has all the knowledge lets take his gospel see you all in 3'Months when we are sitting watching our hd again

Ok my last post as inbed taking over now as he has all the knowledge lets take his gospel see you all in 3'Months when we are sitting watching our hd again
What about the italians its been over 8 months since they have had no hd no fix for them yet

so convince me how will this work how will you get the new codes from the sky box for cs

I seem to see after reading through pages of comments on here that sly are doing this and that to stop card sharing! Are Sly actually doing that to specifically stop CS or at least for now HD channels. I understand that the HD channels are not clearing etc and this post is not intended to go down that route but hear me out, we all know UHDTV (4K tv's) is (maybes) going to be the new thing since HDMI.

But in Sly's case there is no point in them using [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]MPEG-4 coding as this is not suitable to broadcast [/FONT]higher compression ratio for more manageable streaming of native 4K content hence they need to switch to HEVC which[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif] stands for High Efficiency Video Coding (also known as H.265). just like netflix has recently announced they are going to switch to. So back to my original line i wrote at the start I see a lot of threads and people presuming sly are doing this for the sole purpose of just to cut servers out and CS when in fact it may be just they have hit lucky in the process of trying to switch to future technology [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Could be wrong but after all It seems it the new Codec that has done the damage. But I don't think they have done it because of CS problems [/FONT]

I will but sure the world will say aww too expensive for a basic wee box bit like the as100 going for around £100 these things will be double that for a basic box with a android interface

I will but sure the world will say aww too expensive for a basic wee box bit like the as100 going for around £100 these things will be double that for a basic box with a android interface

yep out now the new skybox f10 from china were all the best boxes are made lol £200 if thats all it will cost il have 100

so please dont keep it to your self where did you here this from we would all like to know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back