Channels down Sky Arts 1+2 HD/History HD/Crime HD/Nat Geo HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this topic is just getting stupid we will all have to wait and see what happens and what comes out and what goes simple

Now this topic is just getting stupid we will all have to wait and see what happens and what comes out and what goes simple

I thought you knew what was gonna happen what comes out and what goes as you put it?Or am i miss reading your posts?

Calm down u guys need to be patience man nothing u can do to resolve about HD Channel just wait and see what happen ok why everyone get hyper about HD where they gone scrmabled etc nothing disappear k :-)

I will but sure the world will say aww too expensive for a basic wee box bit like the as100 going for around £100 these things will be double that for a basic box with a android interface

Surely though people who use a Cam via PC can get the H.265 CODEC downloaded, however i have not heard of the HD working, even for them?

Last edited:
Dosnt matter that the codec doesnt work with boxs. Thays a side point. The hd cards are paired with hd boxs and cant be shared anymore. Thats the reason hd is gone. Not codecs. Imho

Last edited:
Again all of topic but h265 has been out for weeks already as seen boxes on the net .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why a link? Google h265 boxes a few on aliexpress are u all lazy to look?

This is a server side problem, changing your box with the h265 won't make much different until the servers have got there fix in place. just have to wait and see and if that happens then great stuff.:whistling:

Yep we all know is pairing side and nothing to do with boxes. I was just posting to point out the post about new boxes . bUT they are OlD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back