Channels down Sky Arts 1+2 HD/History HD/Crime HD/Nat Geo HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS3 & SSN HD have both left the building.

Beat me to it,lol

Sky Arts 1 HD
Sky Arts 2 HD
National Geographic UK HD
History HD
Crime HD
Nat Geo. Wild HD
Sky Living HD
Sky Atlantic HD
Sky 1 HD
Sky Premier HD
Sky SciFi/Horror HD
Sky Disney HD
Sky Family HD
Sky Drama HD
Sky Showcase HD
Sky Thriller HD
Sky Greats HD
Sky Select HD
Sky Comedy HD_Off 05/06/14
Sky Action HD
Sky Sports 4 HD
ITV Encore HD
Sky Sports News HD Off 10/06/14
Sky Sports 3 HD

You can all doubt my knowledge if you want but you will all come back on here and say i was right but we all gotta be patient and HD is not dead and sd will always be there

Will do but cant see any fix anytime soon sky have this one cracked and sd will go in next few weeks then its all back to sky we go or iptv if anyone is into that aww well good while it lasted but you gotta hand it to sky there good at what they do

I really think you just post to wind us up now.

How many more times are you going to change your mind? :dunno:

Last edited:
KEEP THIS ON TOPIC, BOYS AND GIRLS, OR IT WILL CLOSE PERMENANTLY. i HAVE JUST DELETED OVER 50 POSTS FROM THIS THREAD. I LIKE TO HAVE A GOOD READ AROUND THE FORUM ALSO, BUT HAVE WASTED 20 MINS MODERATING THIS THREAD.​

Last edited:
ive just orderd my skybox f5s, im not worried about having to watch in sd. lets be honest, when microsoft made changes to stop the 360 being exploited a fix was created fairly shortly after. anything that can be done can be undone. whether you will need a firmware upgrade or a new box, a new method will arise somehow. in the meantime ill enjoy sky in sd. if it goes off ill still use the box. and when the time comes ill get a new one if i need to. this site is great for the updates on what has gone off and ill keep my eye on it. but speculation about they can do this and that etc dosent really do anything. no one really knows anything. lets just keep updated with whats gone so we know where we stand.

ive just orderd my skybox f5s, im not worried about having to watch in sd. lets be honest, when microsoft made changes to stop the 360 being exploited a fix was created fairly shortly after. anything that can be done can be undone. whether you will need a firmware upgrade or a new box, a new method will arise somehow. in the meantime ill enjoy sky in sd. if it goes off ill still use the box. and when the time comes ill get a new one if i need to. this site is great for the updates on what has gone off and ill keep my eye on it. but speculation about they can do this and that etc dosent really do anything. no one really knows anything. lets just keep updated with whats gone so we know where we stand.

good post, but read more mate, this happen in italy 8-9 months ago and only now a few rem ours that there is fix for that and can be done for uk, so it does take a while

as far as i have been told, you wont need a new box, its all server end that has to be sorted ( but you know the deal with remours, im waiting on a video of prof )

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 AM ----------

ADMIN AND MEMBERS

I`M WORKING ON A JOB THAT GIVES ME NO 3G OR 4G IN THE DAY, IM VERY LUCKY SOMEHOW JUST TO GET EMAILS

SO IF ANY UPDATES TO CHANNELS HERE HAPPEN, PLEASE ADVISE WHEELO

I read about that. I just think that the uk channels for movies. Sport etc will have a bigger impact in the scene than the italian sky or whatever the channel is thats been like this for a year. Im not a massive sports fan. My sky is mostly kids stuff for the daughter and maybe a movie here and there. Certainly not enough for me to keep paying 100 quid a month. Itll be sorted or an alternative but i can put up with sd.

Sky Arts 1 HD
Sky Arts 2 HD
National Geographic UK HD
History HD
Crime HD
Nat Geo. Wild HD
Sky Living HD
Sky Atlantic HD
Sky 1 HD
Sky Premier HD
Sky SciFi/Horror HD
Sky Disney HD
Sky Family HD
Sky Drama HD
Sky Showcase HD
Sky Thriller HD
Sky Greats HD
Sky Select HD
Sky Comedy HD_Off 05/06/14
Sky Action HD
Sky Sports 4 HD
ITV Encore HD
Sky Sports News HD Off 10/06/14
Sky Sports 3 HD
Sky F1 HD__Off 12/06/14

could sky sports 5 hd be added,heard we cant get it on other forum and sky sports f1 hd not working after i used abm scan.

Should be settling down a bit now most of the popular HD channels have gone, but I would still check weekly or when a channel is not available, always check aj list before posting :)

Hi bigburger, nobody says fix is 100%..Mostly rumours..But i have been told of a solution that involves the use of an emulator that repairs hd channels..I beleive Satmanuk has heard of this solution also..As said not known if true..But cost has been mentioned at £2000 per card...Give it time and lets hope a fix becomes available for all and not just big money servers..

Hi bigburger, nobody says fix is 100%..Mostly rumours..But i have been told of a solution that involves the use of an emulator that repairs hd channels..I beleive Satmanuk has heard of this solution also..As said not known if true..But cost has been mentioned at £2000 per card...Give it time and lets hope a fix becomes available for all and not just big money servers..

So is this 2000 for the server side per card,if so my server can at least double his subs if hes laying out the cash ,how much would you guys pay?...........

So is this 2000 for the server side per card,if so my server can at least double his subs if hes laying out the cash ,how much would you guys pay?...........

Some people pay a grand a year for all channels...i think 200 a year is Ok.

.but its not guaranteed.

Yes i beleive its £2000 per card on server side, but some big servers have 50+ cards and most local approx 6 cards....So big big money..From what im lead to beleive the box will also need something altered..hardware/firmware i dont know..As said its all just rumours and until i see with my own eyes i will remain sceptical...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back