Cheap Football Tops

A plastic fan then,
IPTV is a stupid comparison, the TV rights are a fixed fee, shirt sales are a percentage.
As for the wages, I take it you wouldn't pay someone that came and installed a satellite dish for you either then,? Both are providing you with a service .

It could be argued that the broadcasters base there max bid for the rights based on the profits they are making meaning the more genuine subscribers they have the more they would be willing to bid for the rights. You then have to consider the advertising as this will be based on the number of people watching the games based on genuine subscribers. I don't think you can say that replica tops cause the clubs loss but IPTV does not. Personally i would be happy to have a replica top and to watch IPTV as i have little interest in the commercial interests of the broadcasters or of the high wages the players receive. I would be more than happy to watch IPTV myself but this is not my argument here, my argument is that if you watch IPTV it does not make sense to justify that but not replica tops in my opinion.

It could be argued that the broadcasters base there max bid for the rights based on the profits they are making meaning the more genuine subscribers they have the more they would be willing to bid for the rights. You then have to consider the advertising as this will be based on the number of people watching the games based on genuine subscribers. I don't think you can say that replica tops cause the clubs loss but IPTV does not. Personally i would be happy to have a replica top and to watch IPTV as i have little interest in the commercial interests of the broadcasters or of the high wages the players receive. I would be more than happy to watch IPTV myself but this is not my argument here, my argument is that if you watch IPTV it does not make sense to justify that but not replica tops in my opinion.
100% agree with your post, if kids and indeed some 'adult kids' get a bit of enjoyment out of wearing a snide football shirt, are they 2nd class supporters? no way they have greater priorities like putting food on the table not subsidising a players salary. To condemn this but still use iptv is the height of hypocrisy! I do both and I still manage to get a good nights sleep with a clear conscience lol.

Last edited:
Got one for daughter. F*** me I'd rather give it to some geezer in thaliand or china than Glazers at this stage. Also it's child's top and the premier league clubs ain't short of few pennies look at transfer money being spent this summer.

Got one for daughter. F*** me I'd rather give it to some geezer in thaliand or china than Glazers at this stage. Also it's child's top and the premier league clubs ain't short of few pennies look at transfer money being spent this summer.
you're right on but the way they played today I think I would give the Geezer from Thailand a game and let him wear his snide shirt!

Just received a XXL shirt and its way to small, I emailed them about the sizes and they said they also do sizes 3XL and 4XL.
Hope this helps anyone thinking about buying

Do you need to order a size to big on both the Thailand and standard version or just one of the versions ?

I'd check the measurements on the sizing chart mate, I got my son medium mens and they were identical size to legit uk size medium mens shirts

I ordered two sizes up on an Argentina and an Inter milan home shirts and it done the job, both slightly a bit baggy on me, but I am happy enough with that.

@HiTecK
If anyone wants shirts I can put you in touch with a guy, he's the best around, let me know, I've had shirts off him in the past.

Some might know him just thought I would put it on here for anyone who's interested.

Aslong as hitek is OK with this post 👍🏻

Ps - I'm not involved in anyway with the guy before anyone asks, I only mentioned him as I have brought shirts off him so I can vouch for the quality..

@HiTecK
If anyone wants shirts I can put you in touch with a guy, he's the best around, let me know, I've had shirts off him in the past.

Some might know him just thought I would put it on here for anyone who's interested.

Ps - I'm not involved in anyway with the guy before anyone asks, I only mentioned him as I have brought shirts off him so I can vouch for the quality..
Hi mate, can you send me a PM with those details, I'll contact the boss and then get back and tell you if hes ok with it ~ or I may even be able to tell you to go ahead by myself.
🤣🤣

@HiTecK

Could you send me those details also please - may see if I can get one of those 'Lucky' yellow Man U tops!

That's a matter of opinion I suppose. It's pretty odd that men dress up to watch football full stop. Imagine what you'd think if the Missus started dressing up as Gail Platt every time Corrie was on telly.
Baywatch would be better and not Hasslehoff either !!

Just received a XXL shirt and its way to small, I emailed them about the sizes and they said they also do sizes 3XL and 4XL.
Hope this helps anyone thinking about buying
If ordering stuff like this go 3 possibly 4 sizes up. I ordered a cheap shirt for a wedding from eBay. I ordered 3 sizes up and I still looked like Daffyd Thomas

@HiTecK

Send me the details please bud

Back