Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

i pay £17 per 3 months for a multiline (2x devices any ip), although i think that was an offer at the time, but some reason they've kept on rolling it over. There customer support is good and you get an online portal too, although recently it has gone down

i pay £17 per 3 months for a multiline (2x devices any ip), although i think that was an offer at the time, but some reason they've kept on rolling it over. There customer support is good and you get an online portal too, although recently it has gone down

thats a good price mate.

I've just bought a backup account. £17 for 12 months, gives 2 connections to the service that can be used at different addresses. Channels take a few seconds to appear on screen but once they're up all's good. No vod but as it's a backup account I don't need it.

(Bought it from a reseller who I buy another sub from so no reason to think he'll do a runner)

I've just bought a backup account. £17 for 12 months, gives 2 connections to the service that can be used at different addresses. Channels take a few seconds to appear on screen but once they're up all's good. No vod but as it's a backup account I don't need it.

(Bought it from a reseller who I buy another sub from so no reason to think he'll do a runner)

Well since I purchased this sub it's had a decent, regularly updated vod section of movies and series added to it, which is a big bonus for the price I paid! Almost 6 months into the sub now.

How's the rest of your cheap subs faring, and has anyone tried a bargain basement ebay one lately?

TBF if the service is working well at that price your lucky mate.

Mostly cheap ones either are poor or dont last.

Theres loads of cheap ones on social media and ebay but wouldnt go near them personally.

I bought my IP TV just a punt for a try out see how it goes of fire stick, this is my 3rd 3 month with him today, just paid for another, he is £16 for 3 month or 28 for 6, 48 for 12, if i had to give it marks out of 10, i would have to give him an easy 8 out 10..He puts in brand new movies, prob most do i would not know, he has old boxing matches Suger ray Leonard v Hearns , some are never seen for years that are belters, has live concerts now, Coldplay Acdc Ed sheeren Queen etc..He has come off the bay i know that, but he told me you can get him on facebook..He has live matches at 3pm, that can be the thing that is prob not the best, other than that i really can not fault him.. He will always keep in touch does not do a runner, says he has things in place to block ..

Mostly cheap ones either are poor or dont last.

Theres loads of cheap ones on social media and ebay but wouldnt go near them personally.

Yeah this was a sub I got as a backup from a reseller I was using for my main sub. Saw from the chat group that loads had been on this sub for ages so when it came on offer at that price I thought it was worth a punt. Must say it's exceeded my expectations, have it on my main box on the MyTvonline app as well as the rebranded smarters app they provide and can honestly say in all the time I've had it the only issue I can remember is a bit of looping on Sky News late one night.

Yeah this was a sub I got as a backup from a reseller I was using for my main sub. Saw from the chat group that loads had been on this sub for ages so when it came on offer at that price I thought it was worth a punt. Must say it's exceeded my expectations, have it on my main box on the MyTvonline app as well as the rebranded smarters app they provide and can honestly say in all the time I've had it the only issue I can remember is a bit of looping on Sky News late one night.

Probably are some sellers who sell such low priced subs who are actually genuine and reliable.

But they are hard to come by thats the issue.

Probably are some sellers who sell such low priced subs who are actually genuine and reliable.

But they are hard to come by thats the issue.

Definitely a bit of a leap of faith, as you can become convinced that the service must have some drawbacks to be so cheap... but if you've been around CS/iptv for a while you know what to look out for and whether it's worth taking a punt on.

Exactly be it c/s or IPTV no guarantee to it.

Most of the time you would have no issues and everything will be fine but can be odd occasions where s*it hits the fan.

Cheap but infinitely buffered IPTV service is the most unacceptable, I would rather spend more money to enjoy a smooth viewing experience

You could spend £100+ for a IPTV service and it could go to ! Like @siilver said cheap doesn't always mean infinitely buffered IPTV service. You have to be in it to win it.

Last edited:
A lot of people justify charging/paying massively inflated prices for iptv subs (I've heard of as much as £70 a year being charged :flushed:) by convincing themselves or others that they get a massively superior level of support from their provider. Not seen any difference myself, only that the more expensive the sub, the more the provider likes to be patted on the head and thanked for all his hard work, especially, for some bizarre reason, when his service is not performing.

Some of the most expensive subs out there espeicaly one which is close to £100 for the year which I seen seems to get alot of praise. Considered by many to be the "best"

IMO subjective with anything be it products or services, whatever, what is actually the "best".

Common perception is such cheap sub at such low price people pay will go bust, which for most part maybe true. But at times those cheap subs are reliable and last a long time.

Its like a lottery you just dont know what you are gona draw.

Back