Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Nah was £100 for year before but think provider brought price down. Just for the server. But think they have a lot of local streams.

Reading reviews not a bad word said about his service. Rated proper high tbh.

But too high of a price for IPTV imo.

Nah was £100 for year before but think provider brought price down. Just for the server. But think they have a lot of local streams.

Reading reviews not a bad word said about his service. Rated proper high tbh.

But too high of a price for IPTV imo.

Jeez. My current main sub is available for £30 for 12 months and has a vast array of channels. Not sure there's anything that isn't on there tbh inc all the local variants of channels. I suppose if people are happy to pay that then that's their business though... as the old saying goes, "a fool and his money are easily parted."

I tried many trials and there seems to be a couple of big players in providing streams but we dnt speak to them just resellers of those streams ...most resellers have the same streams u know because of the logos on the streams ...so why one would charge £100 plus and another £30 is beyond me ..only thing maybe one is more likely to run with your money but if they have been around a while u shouldnt have any probs. I try to stay clear of the really cheap ones though.

I do not know enough about IP TV but i would like to know what picture quality you get for £100 a year,and what extra channels you get that most don't get, i am £16 for 3 month, i could go longer, but what is the point could get stopped anytime..,, He is the first person i have been with..My picture quality is i have to give it 10/10.. He is a really nice lad and knows like we all know, its not unbreakable to stop..sounds they get lot of good vibes from people, but £100 sounds way to much....100 people ten grand wow..lol

I have never tested the £100 one but reading reviews people are in awe of the quality of channels and just service overall.

Maybe it is truly amazing I dont know but thats for those people to decide.

I do not know enough about IP TV but i would like to know what picture quality you get for £100 a year,and what extra channels you get that most don't get, i am £16 for 3 month, i could go longer, but what is the point could get stopped anytime..,, He is the first person i have been with..My picture quality is i have to give it 10/10.. He is a really nice lad and knows like we all know, its not unbreakable to stop..sounds they get lot of good vibes from people, but £100 sounds way to much....100 people ten grand wow..lol

You get the same quality streams. Probably the exact same streams tbh.

And that's another myth people who charge a lot like to put out about sellers who charge the realistic prices - that they'll take your money and run. I took out a £17 for 12 months sub when I had been using that reseller for three months for my main sub, and I'm in a Telegram group of customers who'd been there over a year, so there was nothing at all to suggest he'd do a runner after a couple of months.

Exactly.

Yes £10-£15 for 12 months may be really really low price wise.

But such sellers are resellers, doesnt automatically mean they will do you over and leg it.

Have to have trust at times

Exactly.

Yes £10-£15 for 12 months may be really really low price wise.

But such sellers are resellers, doesnt automatically mean they will do you over and leg it.

Have to have trust at times

I actually trialled one that was £10 for 12 months once. As soon as I got the trial to setup he started telling me to remember it was just a budget sub aimed at people who aren't too fussed about quality... when I set it up it was absolutely abysmal - like you'd wrapped 10 layers of clingfilm round the telly then tried to watch football on it :tearsofjoy:

It's the old adage take trials, The original thread was you could get for a fiver on flea bay! I have had several suppliers over 3 years some from flea bay none of them bad, but there is a difference in quality, I have never been seen off with supplier doing a runner! I have been with a cheap supplier £17 for liive and £25 for vod and live for two and half years as a back up quality fairly good! My main supplier who is more expensive has much better quality streams especially for vod series ! I think if you are paying a bit more it's ok if the quality is there, the cheaper one I originally got on flea bay for 3 months for £8 and stayed with him.

I just do not see the point in doing 12 months on anything now, you are playing with fire, this end what we do we try to make it better and the other end of the scale they must have ideas how are we going to block it..

I just do not see the point in doing 12 months on anything now, you are playing with fire, this end what we do we try to make it better and the other end of the scale they must have ideas how are we going to block it..
Why are you playing with fire?

IPTV unlike C/S cant ever see ending. Plus people just have comfortable feeling of taking 12 months for a sub.

I think there'll always be a way to rip streams.

The only way I could see iptv ending was if legit streaming dropped to such a reasonable price that it challenged illegal stream prices. And that isn't gonna happen anytime soon!

I think there'll always be a way to rip streams.

The only way I could see iptv ending was if legit streaming dropped to such a reasonable price that it challenged illegal stream prices. And that isn't gonna happen anytime soon!

With huge amount of different content to stream illegally, can't ever see legit streaming services prices ever being low to be worth it.

Some providers who sell cheap, subs are in it to make a quick quid and do one (fact) then some what, do cheap subs are actually genuine and that's where the cheap sub rip off comes from.
I've had this debate with @pupuqiop on a couple of threads before lol but those who find decent cheap loyal providers fair play.

Then on the other foot the amount of times has the iptv thread been blown up with my provider has done a runner can you help where did you get it from ebay/twitter/Facebook same with providers on here like everyone's friend dilly pmsl and his litlle side kick.

I think I've probably seen more people posting that their provider from here has done a runner than a provider from anywhere else tbh and then the only advice is contact the mods and they'll try to assist or at the very least make sure the person can't carry on selling. Even when a couple of the big, well known ones from social media went tits up I didn't see much on here from their customers.

Back