Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

My post was referring to some time ago but yeah valid point mate.
that's why I mentioned about on here aswell in reality no matter what you buy from anywhere dosnt have to be iptv/sat/cable related always a chance of been scammed

I have noticed more scams being prevalent in the current state of this world.

Not all but quite a few out there just want to make a quick buck of anything right now.

Why are you playing ky fire?
If it goes belly up i can't see you getting a refund, Surely bt sky vm , just can't be sitting there and said they have beat us..a year from now is a long way away considering what is happening in the world right now, Sky is away to put prices up, so no way they have gave up blocking this, i am not saying they can , but what i am saying they are 100% certain going to try.

Jeez. My current main sub is available for £30 for 12 months and has a vast array of channels. Not sure there's anything that isn't on there tbh inc all the local variants of channels. I suppose if people are happy to pay that then that's their business though... as the old saying goes, "a fool and his money are easily parted."
Am I allowed to ask who your £30 provider is.....I don't want to break any forum rules....so if my question is not allowed just say so.....I'm just interested in finding a genuine provider.

I've just bought a backup account. £17 for 12 months, gives 2 connections to the service that can be used at different addresses. Channels take a few seconds to appear on screen but once they're up all's good. No vod but as it's a backup account I don't need it.

(Bought it from a reseller who I buy another sub from so no reason to think he'll do a runner)

Well this 12 month sub costing £17 expired yesterday. Have to say it exceeded all expectations. Had a bit of downtime and needed a VPN after the football season restarted but other than that it's been a very solid sub. Not the biggest range of channels but plenty of options for EPL matches.

My next punt on a cheap iptv sub was purchased recently @ £10 for 6 months. Good range of channels, two sources for all the main folders, choice of about 6 apps to use the sub on and a reseller who seems pretty helpful and knowledgeable. He's closed the service to new customers atm and seems happy to earn repeat custom rather than to constantly seek out new customers on social media, request threads etc which in the current climate seems like a good idea for the security of the service.

It is cheap compared to costs to run service and protection ect does add up but some may have unlimited credits or certain pricing structer hence can do it that cheap

Well this 12 month sub costing £17 expired yesterday. Have to say it exceeded all expectations. Had a bit of downtime and needed a VPN after the football season restarted but other than that it's been a very solid sub. Not the biggest range of channels but plenty of options for EPL matches.

My next punt on a cheap iptv sub was purchased recently @ £10 for 6 months. Good range of channels, two sources for all the main folders, choice of about 6 apps to use the sub on and a reseller who seems pretty helpful and knowledgeable. He's closed the service to new customers atm and seems happy to earn repeat custom rather than to constantly seek out new customers on social media, request threads etc which in the current climate seems like a good idea for the security of the service.

Despite price being peanuts mate if your happy and getting a good service then thats main thing.

Even though the perception is cheap is usually bad, not always the case. Sometimes worth taking a risk.

If you get burnt so be it, try another one if it comes to it.

Despite price being peanuts mate if your happy and getting a good service then thats main thing.

Even though the perception is cheap is usually bad, not always the case. Sometimes worth taking a risk.

If you get burnt so be it, try another one if it comes to it.

The way I look at, any iptv sub can go downhill or get busted at any time so you're taking a chance with whoever you get a sub from. I pay the going rate (£35 for 12 months for a good sub with lots of good quality streams, plenty of options for EPL, huge vod movie and series collection) so these cheaper subs are essentially backup/bedroom tv subs so no sense paying full whack for them imo.

The way I look at, any iptv sub can go downhill or get busted at any time so you're taking a chance with whoever you get a sub from. I pay the going rate (£35 for 12 months for a good sub with lots of good quality streams, plenty of options for EPL, huge vod movie and series collection) so these cheaper subs are essentially backup/bedroom tv subs so no sense paying full whack for them imo.

Ye makes sense tbh.

Even if your backup is cheap and your main one goes down for whatever reason and your backup still works good option to have for a backup really.

Some do have direct links for streams there's good stream suppliers and shite stream suppliers but if a 35 quid sub works just as good as an expensive sub then it's a winner winner for a chicken dinner lol.
Think what puts people buying cheap subs is the hundreds + that's come running on here about providers doing one.
Which there is no guarantee that same won't happen on here ect as we've seen it happen

Back