Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Paypal invoice will show a purchase as an Iptv subscription not the best way to avoid detection by the authorities.

Paypal invoice will show a purchase as an Iptv subscription not the best way to avoid detection by the authorities.

PayPal invoice says "Smart tv Pro xxx, Stable, VOD, STB, PC, VLC, Enigma2, offer speciale" no mention of iptv.

I have purchased a 6th month sub off Aliexpress for £9 and it was activated immediately.
I have run it for a day and a half and i cannot believe how good it is. Every channel works and no buffering.......i guess its early days but over the moon so far.

I have purchased a 6th month sub off Aliexpress for £9 and it was activated immediately.
I have run it for a day and a half and i cannot believe how good it is. Every channel works and no buffering.......i guess its early days but over the moon so far.
Mine seems okay now but earlier in the day some channels were glitching.
Does yours have epg with it? I've had to fanny about thinning the unwanted channels and allocating epg.

4097_0_1_183F_7F3_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20230203192102.jpg

Needed VPN. But yes agree shit lol. not organised EPG is all over the shop. 9million channels. From all over the world. Could tidy it up I suppose if I could be arsed

Watching the footy in German. Plenty of xxx channels though 😍

Watching some bloke on a beach show a girl a good time at half time

Par for the course with these subs, not even worth the £6 for three months.

Not when you can get a proper one with support and full EPG for around £50 for the year which is about double
I do have subscriptions as you mention say reals ones £50 and upwards at going rate I also have a few of the cheaper ones and have had them for comming up to 3 years same suppliers not perfect that is why I mentioned I use Iptveditor time zone differencies epg not perfect, but and I can sort out my categories but I did mention to look at how long supplier had been going for e.t.c not just go for the cheapest ones available.

And if you do not need 300 countries talk to the supplier first before buying your subscription they can just add countries that you need.

Last edited:
Back