Cherie Blair May Have Swine Flu

She is such a self absorbed canary eating, salmon fishing moose.
My apologies that could be descirbed as 'sensless abuse'. But it's against no one here.

Last edited:
i have some really out of date iodine tablets if they are of any use to you anto(1st refusal), or anyone else after that.:woot:

I only threw me own out a while ago wheelo LOL see where I'm coming from, typical Irish pratts:(

I kept the kitchen table (just in case) lol

In the event of a nuclear fallout, get under a table & take the iodine tablet

Thats who`s running this country :scared:

they were the tablets that the irish government gave out to every household in ireland in case of radiation from 1. a nuclear attack, or 2. nuclear fallout from sellafield.

IN SHORT, NOTHING..

I remember going to the wedding of a good mate in Cumbria years ago and it turns out after I had had a shepherds pie in the local village hat you're not meant to eat the meat there cos it's all all radiated!!

Not that there was any connection! What are these tablets!??

Every household in the country was meant to get these iodine (life saving lol ) tablets.
Half the country didnt get them as usual.

I`ll take me chances under the kitchen table lol

and now there all out of date so probably better with plan B. the kitchen table lmao

sounds good to me mooley, were will we all meet..... under noels table or anto's:lep:

Last edited:
Don't worry. It's her place in Killiney so. Has a twenty person table.
We're all sorted! I'll send her to the shops...

the wooden tables might have a little problem with splinters, but wood (lol) we give a shhhh

Back