Cherie Blair May Have Swine Flu

Plastic_Table__Patio_Furniture__Outdoor_Furniture_.jpg

whats the problem with mine???

Last edited:
are you sure that wasnt a blue diamond tab......to help with your big wooden one??:)

don't mind me asking yee all, how did having a party under a table come out of cherie blair having swine flu ROFL

how does the internet work, why are southsiders snobbish, who knows..
i think you started it by mentioning the iodine, we all got ours and took them, maybe thats what changed the train of thought:willy nilly:

who said southsiders are snobbish wheelo LOLthink that iodine is having an ill effect on you :p

i'm just bitter, when i got married, i got my shots,my visa and moved all the way to drimnagh... oh how i grieve for the northsideLOL

LOL ah your home sick :) your lucky you got across the river wheelo lol only kidding

no, homesick is really far across the waterlol. occasionally, they let me back across, mainly only as far as croke park.

:no no:Right lads I think we'll leave the northside southside thing there, in my eyes were all the same and sure we don't want it ending bad:angry:

Ah it's all good banter I'm sure between us here but I can see how it could be misconstrued. :)

Back