Coronavirus Tracker

Nope
The pm press release earlier said at worse case scenario 80% of population could get it
52m people
1% of this is 520,000
There's not much chance of 80% getting infected...if we work on 20% of population this is 12m people infected so 120,000 possible deathe
StrawDog said if 5% get it it's still 32,000 deaths.

All this us speculation of course but Boris and Co didn't exactly fill me with confidence.

There's only 300,000 hospital beds in uk

All this us speculation of course but Boris and Co didn't exactly fill me with confidence.

There's only 300,000 hospital beds in uk
To be honest I don't suppose Boris and Co can say anthing more as they don't really have a clue how many cases there will be.

Don't worry, with cases dropping in China they will have loads of spare beds in the Hospitals they built for this so we will be shipped there for treatment. :whistle::whistle:

The thing is with dropping cases in China...they put entire cities and provinces in lockdown and it's enforced by martial law.
No one in and no one out and the people largely abide by it because it's how they've always lived.
That's never going to happen in democratic countries, if large clusters are spreading in say Stoke or Newcastle, they're never going to be contained as people will try to flee thus spreading it further, no one will stop them

Yeah sorry for screwing up the maths on the last one, my bad.

and even if it is at that low level, which I pray to god it is....

32,000 bodies 3 hours max per body to burn 3 x 32,000 = 96000 hours, divided by 24 hours = 4000 days. 4000 divided by 365 = 10 years to burn or dead.

Surefire-SF100kg-ph-incinerators-with-small-secondary-chamber.jpg

32,000 bodies 3 hours max per body to burn 3 x 32,000 = 96000 hours, divided by 24 hours = 4000 days. 4000 divided by 365 = 10 years to burn or dead.

View attachment 47880
Thats a lot of hours suppose can't be burried

View attachment 47880
That is scary but that is based on burning one body at a time, one after another. I would suspect around the country they could burn tens if not hundreds at a time but still not a quick process

I don't think they'll burn them one after the other.
Theres hundreds of crematoriums in the uk.
Plus half will be buried.
As I said earlier it's possible that very few will die, no one knows plus there won't be (hopefully) a lot of deaths at once, I should think they'll be countrywide and over a period of months

That is scary but that is based on burning one body at a time, one after another. I would suspect around the country they could burn tens if not hundreds at a time but still not a quick process

I make that out 10 years non stop burning 24/7 days a week? any way, we. it's fucked.....and it's going to be nasty.

That's based on one crematorium.
There's more than one.
616,000 people die every year in the uk before this virus got here

What about religions that forbid cremation and only allow burial. You can't burn those bodies which would have died from the virus.

Back