Coronavirus Tracker

I am as clued up as most people,
I don't watch MSM, but spoken to my boss, middle east is suppressing the true figures. So until then, carry on as usual I guess.. if a holiday is booked I for one would go..I may give Asia, & mainland Europe a swerve for a while.. i worked through SARS in 2003.. but Media are building this into a frenzy...

I think most people will be ok if they caught it, only weakened immune systems may struggle with it, elderly and those with chronic conditions etc, but we don't know yet what effect it has on babies and children in any great numbers
I think the authorities don't want the able-bodied to spread it to those at high risk

The global message is unified.
They are all realizing it.
No one can possibly be ready for what is to come.
You're on your own.
Anything else, consider it a bonus.
Prepare.

1st Brit Just died. Diamond Princess. :flushed::worried:

Scaremongering buffoon you pal.

That death was on a ferry in Japan.

Why don't you post some real statts backed up with real sources instead of posting nonsense. I gave you the official Gov links to data in a post previous page, had you took the time to read it you would see the peak is actually down from last week and the country as a whole is well within normal boundaries.

Stop listening to social media and pathetic news outlets such as red top papers / local news outlets controlled by the Mirror aka ReachPLC or Sky news who have agendas to sell so use any exaggeration tactics they can if they think it will bring extra clicks, sales or viewing time.

Know your
Sources / Facts / Figures
before repeating all you get force fed.

Last edited:
Another thing to consider is how will affect business world wide with majority of goods being made in China.

Read production has dropped to 20% now in China.

So will be major shortfall in coming months that's for sure.

2 teachers from a school in my area are been tested for corona virus as was on a skiing trip to Italy

let us know how they get on will u ,
ta
TWO adults who attended a school skiing trip in north Italy are being tested for the coronavirus.

The adults were involved in the Folgarida skiing trip with pupils from Rawmarsh Community School and have shown some symptoms of a cold since returning home, according to a letter sent to parents yesterday (Thursday), which has been seen by the Advertiser.

The adults are self-isolating for two days as a precautionary measure and will be screened for Covid-19.

The disease, which originated in China, has spread across the world and there have been 19 confirmed cases in the UK.

The letter to parents said that all individuals nationally who had travelled to north Italy and were showing symptoms were being tested for the coronavirus.

It said that according to Public Health England the adults and students who had travelled to north Italy would be at low risk.

It said the school would continue business as normal and would monitor the situation closely.

Anyone who has visited north Italy and is showing flu-like symptoms should self-isolate and call 111.

Back