Coronavirus Tracker

Yeah never thought about water usage with millions upon millions more gallons being used to wash hands 3.456 times a day ffs :unsure: when this is finally allover Dermatologists will be busy sorting peoples skin out because my hands are terrible at the min keep getting sore and blotchy and cant even imagine someone being alergic to wash products etc it must be living hell for them

Yep but some people will ignore and get out secretly to underground bars/clubs etc.

Think will lockdown in place virus should slowly die. Think by mid April lockdown may be lifted.
I think you're being optimistic if you think it will be lifted in a few weeks. I hope you're right but I expect it to last a lot longer

I think you're being optimistic if you think it will be lifted in a few weeks. I hope you're right but I expect it to last a lot longer

Ye your right lol.

Who knows tbh how long may last.

I really hope for peoples sanity the lockdown does like more than a month I know its likely and to contain the virus every strict measure has to be taken. I just worry about mental health of people and how it could seriously affect them at this time. Trust me its very hard to remain positive and in control of your emotions.

Ye your right lol.

Who knows tbh how long may last.

I really hope for peoples sanity the lockdown does like more than a month I know its likely and to contain the virus every strict measure has to be taken. I just worry about mental health of people and how it could seriously affect them at this time. Trust me its very hard to remain positive and in control of your emotions.
Well l was in hospital for 5 weeks for an emergency life saving operation, after release l am now 3 months into a minimum 6 months recovery and l have not been any further than top of garden path to take/fetch bin in and have not experienced any of the mental problems you suggest. The only thing that annoys me is it takes me longer to do things .Yes l live alone with a short visit from my daughter a few times a week after work.

It's looking increasingly likely that Donald Trump is going to gamble with the health of the American public by allowing the virus to run wild and run its course.
20% of them will need hospitalisation so I hope they've got 50 million respirators and ICU beds

Well l was in hospital for 5 weeks for an emergency life saving operation, after release l am now 3 months into a minimum 6 months recovery and l have not been any further than top of garden path to take/fetch bin in and have not experienced any of the mental problems you suggest. The only thing that annoys me is it takes me longer to do things .Yes l live alone with a short visit from my daughter a few times a week after work.

What I mean some people react differently than others. Mental illness can happen to anyone. It could be something little or something major than can trigger such mental health issues thats what I mean, Different for certain people. In the current situation such issues can arise with certain people.

Didnt realise you had such an operation mate. Really happy to hear went all well mate and hope you have full successful recovery mate.

God bless.

It's looking increasingly likely that Donald Trump is going to gamble with the health of the American public by allowing the virus to run wild and run its course.
20% of them will need hospitalisation so I hope they've got 50 million respirators and ICU beds
Do you think Donald has mental problems? l probably would have if l had the amount of $s he has.

Do you think Donald has mental problems? l probably would have if l had the amount of $s he has.

The guy is a bit off will say that.

Things he comes out with half the time is not what you would expect from the president of the most powerful country in the world.

It's widely thought he can neither read nor write.
Only 14 days ago he was calling covid 19 fake news.
He is interested in one thing, the economy and money in general, if that means getting this over with and saving the US economy at the cost of millions of lives then that is what he will do.
He'll soon find that the American public will tear him a new arse and he'll likely find himself rotting in a cell if he survives at all

I hope Borris,, Matt Handcock, Chris Whitty, Dominic Cummings, and a few others I can't think of the name of, all have shit to answer to when this is over...

pisses me off that i'm watching NHS doctors go "oh thank's to the government we had a 2 week start" like what the actual ****! and then we are ******* about with herd immunity which really boils my piss....

Big brother on it's way....

Copy of Wanted Poster Template - Made with PosterMyWall (1).jpg

Last edited:
I hope Borris,, Matt Handcock, Chris Whitty, Dominic Cummings, and a few others I can't think of the name of, all have shit to answer to when this is over...

pisses me off that i'm watching NHS doctors go "oh thank's to the government we had a 2 week start" like what the actual ****! and then we are ******* about with herd immunity which really boils my piss....

Big brother on it's way....
If yoiu can do better then maybe you should let the government know that you know better than the medical and scientific experts adviising the government, they obviously need your expert knowledge.

The 'herd immunity' theory makes total sense, we need people to get it so that when/if there is a 2nd wave they wont get it the second time and therefor it won't spread as badly.

And yes we had a 2 week start, unlike Italy and China we was able to contain and trace our first cases which has obviously delayed the spread giving the NHS time to prepare.

If you are going to use Videos to back up your thoughts at least use upto date ones.

herd immunity without a vaccine? **** me..... no wonder we are fucked... are you on the "they can't catch it again" band wagon, that's going to come as a shock then.

Coronavirus: Japanese woman tests positive for second time
very few have been reported as catching it for a 2nd time, the majority of people wont but there are always exceptions. Let me rephrase it then, you are LESS likely to get it in the second wave if you had it the first time round.

Back