Coronavirus Tracker

I wonder if they could set up places for testing people to see if they have the virus like what they are doing in the US.
They did have pods for testing at numerous hospitals, there is no point testing everyone, I may test negative and then catch an hour later nullifying the test.

Ye that is true.

Just thought maybe the tests would have been effective but as you say could turn out to be positive later on if results were negative to begin with.

Global cases also have gone past that of China, not surprising really as China is fully lockdown but whenever they get to normality again over there cases will peak again.

They did have pods for testing at numerous hospitals, there is no point testing everyone, I may test negative and then catch an hour later nullifying the test.

Whilst I agree I think there should be more testing in this country than what we currently have.

Money making world. Its all money signs for most 24/7.

Doesn't matter what pain and tragedy is happening out there where there is money companies and people will profit.

Worth a watch if you want a bit of conspiracy....

SHOCKING: BiII Gates and UN held simulated C0R0NAVIRUS P@ndemic Conference in October of 2019 and he owns the patent to lots of Vaccines which contain formaldehyde and you know he wants to reduce world population don't you?

just FYI..

Aerosol and surface stability of HCoV-19 (SARS-CoV-2) compared to SARS-CoV-1

18-03-2020 09-57-18.jpg

Last edited:
So schools all closed in UK on friday, no surprise at all had to be done. Cant see them opening back up by end of April. May time is possible. But if things get much worse than they are now then could see them ending the term altogether. Gona be hard no doubt for most parents if some are still working but now have their kids at home for sustained period of time.

No exams taking place this year that will have massive impact on those students and potential jobs.

Bloody heck its terrible in Italy. Really feel for people there really spiralling out of control. Lockdown does not work it seems.

"Italy deaths surge by 19% in a day
The death toll from the virus in Italy has surged by 475 over the past 24 hours, officials say.
It brings the total number of deaths in the country to 2,978, an increase of 19%."

it's so sad, i seen this all happening back In Jan, and now i'm watching it all pan out, feel so sad, and down....poor people...:neutral:

I visited two Aldi stores today, no chicken or mince, signs everywhere saying 'only four items each' but were irrelevant as there was none of any.
Plenty of steak, fish and lamb etc.
Plenty of bog rolls in both, so the windowlickers have realised that they've got enough.
I just feel sorry for the people who do a normal shop each week - they can wipe their arse but they won't need to as there's nothing coming out of it

Ocado has stopped online delivery service as they can't meet the demand. Could see other supermarkets following suit.

Brother made a suggestion for all these selfish scum hoarders when they get to the till staff should jack the prices by triple the amount if they have taken extra items. But for the normal amount of items price would be as it was. That's one way to stop these selfish buggers.

Speaking of butcher's ones we go to is a bit of a distance hence we only go once maybe twice a month if we are desperate and only had lamb and last chicken for that day for the foreseeable future. We took small amount of each and just gona ration it as meat.prices shot up by nearly double and can't afford really to go any time soon especially with how expensive it is now.

People are animals.
I'm more anxious about other people than I am about this virus, I think most people are. They're dangerous when they get hungry or they think their offspring might not have enough burgers.
These type of people are the worst section of humanity imaginable, they don't want or need the food, they just don't want anyone else to have it

People are animals.
I'm more anxious about other people than I am about this virus, I think most people are. They're dangerous when they get hungry or they think their offspring might not have enough burgers.
These type of people are the worst section of humanity imaginable, they don't want or need the food, they just don't want anyone else to have it
Sounds like a typical day @ Macdonald's..

People are animals.

Yeh the selfishness I’ve seen these last couple of weeks is more than I thought of our country, its quite sad really.

Ocado has stopped online delivery service as they can't meet the demand. Could see other supermarkets following suit.
Where is proof of this, or is it your assumtion? I am a regular customer of Ocado and have a delivery booked for Saturday. Are you saying the delivery won't happen?

Where is proof of this, or is it your assumtion? I am a regular customer of Ocado and have a delivery booked for Saturday. Are you saying the delivery won't happen?
It was on the News yesterday, they have stopped taking orders on there website until the weekend at least.
I visited two Aldi stores today, no chicken or mince, signs everywhere saying 'only four items each' but were irrelevant as there was none of any.
Plenty of steak, fish and lamb etc.
Plenty of bog rolls in both, so the windowlickers have realised that they've got enough.
I just feel sorry for the people who do a normal shop each week - they can wipe their arse but they won't need to as there's nothing coming out of it
I noticed in our Aldi last week the cashiers where refusing to put more than 4 of anything through, we picked up 6 yogurts, 3 of two flavours without thinking and the cashier explained can't have more than 4 on ANYTHING. That was fine, our mistake and she took 2 off us. The couple behind us had 2 bunches of Banana's and they where told they can't have all them, they could only have 4 banana's.

We went into Iceland yesturday afternoon, and the freezers where bare,talking to the cashier about their Wednesday morning time slot for the old and vulnerable and she said it was mahem. So busy with the elderly, a couple where in tears because they where so scared. :worried::worried:

Back