Covid-19 the second wave

who is up for voluntarily downloading an app that allows the government to track you and prevent you from leaving your house then?

Security and privacy is non existent as it is.

Big brother knows our every move. This will just take the cake on another level.

two things worry me more than the virus itself:

1 the size of and reliance on the government; some people are fetishising being protected and looked after by the state. needing everything explained to them in intricate detail, at no point do they want to have to think or take responsibility for decisions. the also want to be cossetted financially a bit like those men who get sexual pleasure from wearing diapers and wetting themselves as they suckle on a double D breast

2 the almost religious canonisation of the NHS. Protecting the NHS has cost lives as we turned it into a COVID only service. its a bloated inefficient and overstaffed service that needs a good dose of competition. many german health officials have argued that our poor outcome is because we are lumbered with a nationalised health service. Yet the public will clap for it and believe the NHS is the frontline that will save us. it need ripping up. post covid i fear there will be calls for it to have more money thrown at it.

The "real big brother" comes when you all go for the vaccine injection, that's when they get you!
What they will put inside you will be traceable by them and non-removable.
Total control is a just a matter of time.

who is up for voluntarily downloading an app that allows the government to track you and prevent you from leaving your house then?

They can't prevent you from leaving your house, they'd have to have a guard on every doorstep.
They may be able to track the phone but there's a power button that will put a stop to that little game.
Also there's a method of leaving the phone switched on while you go out, it's called "leaving the phone at home"

They can't prevent you from leaving your house, they'd have to have a guard on every doorstep.
They may be able to track the phone but there's a power button that will put a stop to that little game.
Also there's a method of leaving the phone switched on while you go out, it's called "leaving the phone at home"

you are the gene hackman character from Enemy of the State and i claim my five pounds

1 the size of and reliance on the government; some people are fetishising being protected and looked after by the state. needing everything explained to them in intricate detail, at no point do they want to have to think or take responsibility for decisions. the also want to be cossetted financially a bit like those men who get sexual pleasure from wearing diapers and wetting themselves as they suckle on a double D breast

It's really strange that you've sexualised the situation. Particularly the detail that you've imagined.

Back