Covid-19 the second wave

Oops forgot and racist as well :-)
Where have I been racist don't go throwing fekking accusations around when you know fekk all about me and what you can't back up if I had/was racist would I talk to members on this forum who are from a different culture ask any member who is coloured if I've ever said anything to them about race ect think you need to wind your neck in and jog on

Last edited:
Where have I been racist don't go throwing fekking accusations around when you know fekk all about me and what you can't back up if I had/was racist would I talk to members on this forum who are from a different culture ask any member who is coloured if I've ever said anything to them

don't believe him chud, before i got this avatar baz offered me an unlimited trial of a 1000 channel iptv server. after i got this avatar it turned into an invite to his plex server which is filled with jim davidson comedy specials

don't believe him chud, before i got this avatar baz offered me an unlimited trial of a 1000 channel iptv server. after i got this avatar it turned into an invite to his plex server which is filled with jim davidson comedy specials

Lucky you! Baz just ignored my email :LOL::sneaky:

Where have I been racist don't go throwing fekking accusations around when you know fekk all about me and what you can't back up if I had/was racist would I talk to members on this forum who are from a different culture ask any member who is coloured if I've ever said anything to them about race ect think you need to wind your neck in and jog on
I have a top tan @ the moment, does that count.

2b104b5dcb12bc95543715b7bb455387.jpg

Back