Covid-19 the second wave

Ye we get it you hate Chelsea and other clubs and players and owners blah blah blah.

Do you get off with winding people up?

Internet trolls behind a keyboard thinking they can say whatever the hell they want. People like you make me sick.

PA-5972252.jpg

Ye we get it you hate Chelsea and other clubs and players and owners blah blah blah.

Do you get off with winding people up?

Internet trolls behind a keyboard thinking they can say whatever the hell they want. People like you make me sick.
get out of the rent boys backside and STOP bullying me teaming up all together. go play with yer scumbag relatives !

get out of the rent boys backside and STOP bullying me teaming up all together. go play with yer scumbag relatives !
You can have a pop at me me/accuse me of been racist turn it round people are bullying you but don't call other cultured family members scum that's racism take it not getting pleasured at home so need to come on forum to get you all excited just don't make your keyboard sticky!!!!

Not sure where you got the bullying claims from.

You are trolling and are trying to get a reaction from people.

You are the instigator.
No I was speaking inn chat room and the person started crying and called in his bum chums and lo and behold they all appeared like little kids.
Keep yer nose out of my business and get to those scumbag relatives ya cock.

No I was speaking inn chat room and the person started crying and called in his bum chums and lo and behold they all appeared like little kids.

You really are petty little man arent you.

You aint even worth wasting my time on.

Go do one.

Where did I call anyone in if you have a problem with me then dm me don't set about other members been disrespectful towards their family

Back