Covid-19 the second wave

To me getting on top means being able to live a life that isn't solitary.

I have covid. Three of my friends have it. None of us have any symptoms.

I think the preventative measures are causing far more harm to people than the virus would have.

I work in care the effects of isolation on the elderly are devastating, and covid is still running riot through homes.

I feel we have caused more harm than we have prevented

Lockdown should stay for a bit longer no slackening now. The pressure on the government to let people have some freedom is immense it's a no win situation.
All the costs of loans, furloughing etc are being offset by the lack of state pensions now eligible to be paid.
The world can't beat cancer so what's to say they can beat Covid-19?

Lockdown should stay for a bit longer no slackening now. The pressure on the government to let people have some freedom is immense it's a no win situation.
All the costs of loans, furloughing etc are being offset by the lack of state pensions now eligible to be paid.
The world can't beat cancer so what's to say they can beat Covid-19?
30k people died
About 20k of them would have died anyway through cancer/diabetes/alzheimers or any number of other conditions - 670k people die every year in the uk.
I don't think the 10,000 pensions saved will cover the £250bn it's cost up to now.

People keep saying "when this is all over..."
This could be as over as it's going to be - there may never be a working vaccine, which means we have to get used to living with it.
It's like cancer or any other disease the human race has to live with.
Hiding under the stairs indefinitely isn't going to make it go away and it will destroy millions of lives of people who have never got it, we cannot live like this forever and economies the world over certainly cannot handle it for any prolonged periods.
America and Mexico have got it totally wrong but other countries like Italy and Spain have got it right with careful and slow easing of restrictions.
Shield the most vulnerable. Widespread testing and the antibody tests will make it easier for grandparents to hug their grandkids.
Other than that it's just something we have to accept until something good happens, like a vaccine or herd immunity but neither are guaranteed, there's little evidence saying that those who have had it can't get it again, and quite a bit of evidence saying that people have had it two or more times

The government haven't paid out £250bn in furlough dosh no way. In time as more succumb to the virus the less pensions the government pay out the less they have paid out for covid-19 it's obvious really.
This virus is part of population control the world over which in itself is part of the new world order master plan, it's slowly coming together.
Power and greed have always been at the forefront of man's desire and IF you had the power to enforce rules on the people and get them doing what YOU want then you gain overall control which is happening now. First lock down (keeping you off the streets) and now a supposed app for your mobile device which in itself is a tracking device to monitor your movement at this early stage of development. Control is the key word and if you sift through the outer layer you can see it staring you right in the face. Big Brother is building up momentum in the background.
On a side note who is to say that aliens haven't landed on planet earth and to dispel any rumours or cause mass panic and mayhem the powers that be (illuminati) have made up some virus story to deflect from the truth that aliens are indeed among us now and maybe even calling the shots.

You will be called crazy for your wild conspiracy theories by some out there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

One thing is a fact big brother is in control of peoples lives by that I mean they know everything imaginable about everyone. They can listen to your calls, watch you, read your emails. List goes on.

With this app they are bringing in privacy for the individual; will be over not that security and privacy even exists in todays world.

The government haven't paid out £250bn in furlough dosh no way. In time as more succumb to the virus the less pensions the government pay out the less they have paid out for covid-19 it's obvious really.
This virus is part of population control the world over which in itself is part of the new world order master plan, it's slowly coming together.
Power and greed have always been at the forefront of man's desire and IF you had the power to enforce rules on the people and get them doing what YOU want then you gain overall control which is happening now. First lock down (keeping you off the streets) and now a supposed app for your mobile device which in itself is a tracking device to monitor your movement at this early stage of development. Control is the key word and if you sift through the outer layer you can see it staring you right in the face. Big Brother is building up momentum in the background.
On a side note who is to say that aliens haven't landed on planet earth and to dispel any rumours or cause mass panic and mayhem the powers that be (illuminati) have made up some virus story to deflect from the truth that aliens are indeed among us now and maybe even calling the shots.
Are you American?
All that is possible of course, if you stretch your imagination as far as it will go.
On the other hand, this is just another virus like all the other millions of viruses that have infected mankind since the dawn of time.
There's been quite a bit of bullsquirt on the Internet that Bill Gates caused it but that's a crock of shit too.

A leading virologist who studies viruses in animals estimates there's at least 9000 animal viruses that could cross over to humans.
He reckons we should be studying and creating vaccines for these NOW because it's only a matter of time before one or more get into people and that if we had done this year's ago there wouldn't be a pandemic because we'd already have the vaccine

i think we have to ask - who benefits most from this?

ant and dec have seen record viewership for their saturday night take away vehicle, and as MBE's are a part of the establishment.

yet pier morgan has not grilled these two. why? because he is involved, somehow.

football is mysteriously cancelled, by whom? do they have links to the 5g network?

public support for the nhs increases, and nurses suddenly 'report' an increase in 'covid' patients in hospitals. coincidence? only if you are a mug.

Im an old git! Im staying under the stairs till its safe to come out, if they are stupid enough to start football and allow children back to school shortly! a second spike is definitely on its way! Still the NHS has capacity with Nightingales and lots of staff to put there lives on the line and possibly teachers now as well!
I might die of another illness or natural causes but I think that might be better than Covid19!

At the end of the Day it's a case of risk versus reward. You could try to lock down everyone until the virus is eliminated, that's likely never going to happen or you can figure out what is an acceptable risk.

Before you all say there is no acceptable risk, just consider HIV/AIDS. There is no vaccine and in the 1980's there was no treatment, in the 90's limited treatment, so an infection had a very high risk of Death. How many people considered that unprotected sex was worth the risk? Then there is seasonal Flu where the death rate for un-vaccinated vulnerable people is about the same as Covid - how many vulnerable people do not get the vaccine and take the risk?

Pro-lockdown argument - "I don't want my loved ones to die of Covid-19."

Anti-lockdown argument - "They'd have died anyway. End lockdown and open the pub."

Pro lockdown argument - 'we'll stay in lockdown until this nasty disease has gone even if it kills us all doing it'

A bit like the unions are all spouting now, 'we can't have our workers put in danger, they'll have to be furloughed until covid is wiped from the face of the earth'
IOW sitting on their arses and getting paid for nothing for the rest of their lives because covid19 is here permanently, according to WHO

I'm glad I don't have to work! But there's certainly a huge number of care sector workers who have lost there lives! Who perhaps Might have not died of natural causes or cancer if it wasn't for Covid19!

I'm glad I don't have to work! But there's certainly a huge number of care sector workers who have lost there lives! Who perhaps Might have not died of natural causes or cancer if it wasn't for Covid19!

It doesn't bear thinking about how many care sector workers would have lost their lives if the virus was just left to it's own devices to decimate the population without lockdown.

Back