Covid-19 the second wave

Are you American?
All that is possible of course, if you stretch your imagination as far as it will go.
On the other hand, this is just another virus like all the other millions of viruses that have infected mankind since the dawn of time.
There's been quite a bit of bullsquirt on the Internet that Bill Gates caused it but that's a crock of shit too.

A leading virologist who studies viruses in animals estimates there's at least 9000 animal viruses that could cross over to humans.
He reckons we should be studying and creating vaccines for these NOW because it's only a matter of time before one or more get into people and that if we had done this year's ago there wouldn't be a pandemic because we'd already have the vaccine

No I am not american.
This covid-19 did not come from a bat this is a load of hogwash. Ozzy was biting bats heads off years ago with no virus about.
Covid-19 is deffo man made and just the start of what is possible, it's a "testing of the waters" so to speak.
Things will take a long time to improve and life as we knew it is unfortunately over as far as freedom goes, over and out.

No I am not american.
This covid-19 did not come from a bat this is a load of hogwash. Ozzy was biting bats heads off years ago with no virus about.
Covid-19 is deffo man made and just the start of what is possible, it's a "testing of the waters" so to speak.
Things will take a long time to improve and life as we knew it is unfortunately over as far as freedom goes, over and out.
I've been eating birds (chicken, duck, pheasant) all my life but I've never caught bird flu.
I must have eaten several hundred pigs and I've never had swine flu but thousands of people have had these diseases.
It only takes one person to get the virus from an animal and he passes it onto 3 and they pass it onto 3 and so on and soon it's all over the world.
It doesn't mean bats all over the world carry it, as I said earlier there's 9000 different animal viruses that could infect people.
The virus has to make the crossover from birds/bats/pigs into people.
It's not the first time and it most definately won't be the last.
Spanish flu which killed 50 million people started off on a poultry farm in Kentucky, so think on next time you visit KFC

I've been eating birds (chicken, duck, pheasant) all my life but I've never caught bird flu.
I must have eaten several hundred pigs and I've never had swine flu but thousands of people have had these diseases.
It only takes one person to get the virus from an animal and he passes it onto 3 and they pass it onto 3 and so on and soon it's all over the world.
It doesn't mean bats all over the world carry it, as I said earlier there's 9000 different animal viruses that could infect people.
The virus has to make the crossover from birds/bats/pigs into people.
It's not the first time and it most definately won't be the last.
Spanish flu which killed 50 million people started off on a poultry farm in Kentucky, so think on next time you visit KFC
Ffs Pablo I had KFC at lunchtime what does that mean for me!!! (it was finger licking tho) lol

Our KFC is still shut...Although I rarely go there anyway, I've been about 4 or 5 times, the first two times they had no chicken.
Every time I've been since they get my order wrong.
I don't like fizzy drinks so I always ask to swap the drink for a side, usually corn cob or small fries.
This is impossible for them to understand.
They say yes but then can't fathom what to do when it comes to putting the stuff in a bag.
Me: '"where's my corn?"
- you don't get corn
Me:"I'm not having a drink, you said I could have corn instead"
- do you want corn?
Me: "yes that's why I just said where's my fecking corn"
And so on

Thats why home cooked fried chicken always best mate I say.

Comes out as good if not better than KFC's imo.
I'm not really a big fan of fried chicken, which is why i only have it occasionally.
I prefer it barbecued as most fat drips off, either plain or marinated in tandoori spice and yoghurt for 24h then grilled til charred all over.
...might light the barbie

I'm not really a big fan of fried chicken, which is why i only have it occasionally.
I prefer it barbecued as most fat drips off, either plain or marinated in tandoori spice and yoghurt for 24h then grilled til charred all over.
...might light the barbie

Spot on mate.

BBQ chicken cant be beaten. As you say marinated overnight really gives it so much flavour.

Steam then BBQ turns out beautiful.

Last edited:
That's sadly the case with the elderly in care homes and society.

No one cares enough about them to be protecting and shielding them from the virus.

They are the most vulnerable and yet nothing is being done to prevent them catching the virus.

That's sadly the case with the elderly in care homes and society.

No one cares enough about them to be protecting and shielding them from the virus.

They are the most vulnerable and yet nothing is being done to prevent them catching the virus.

They're portrayed as "nothing left to live for and wouldn't have had long left anyway" by the shameless and selfish people.

There's a lot of bullcrud being bandied about.
6 months ago, before Christmas, if someone who was 89 passed away his freinds and relatives would say at his funeral "he had a good innings"
And now people are heartbroken that their relatives were "killed at the tender age of 97 due to covid19"
No doubt @pupuqiop will be along shortly to say, "he could have had another ten years in him"
I don't think I'm being cruel by saying if it wasn't covid it would have been something else...how long were they expecting to live? - a dodgy prawn or a strong breeze would have done the trick at any point in the last few years.
People have to die of something, unless immortality is part of labour's manifesto, maybe all the multi-millionaire labour mp's know the answer

I have some in at work saying con virus etc, what if his gran was caught of it? Would he say she needs to coup up and die alone?

How is it for you at your work place?

Can't understand lack of protection for those working in warehouses and factories. PPE is non existent in those industries.

I think the elderly are dying more so now than ever before especially those in care homes due to this virus.

So to think any other disease would do the same damage to the elderly in terms of death rate is a bit exaggerated imo.

We have face mask and gloves but they need to be request
How is it for you at your work place?

Can't understand lack of protection for those working in warehouses and factories. PPE is non existent in those industries.
We have had ppe but a few years ago they removed gloves as it was costing to much we have to ask for them from unit managers. For face mask we are supposed to have them in a machine for dust but we haven't had any for a few months. It doesn't bother me too much as I can go where as I want to but packers are stuck for over 8 hours a shift.

With such tight space in different industries and sectors Its close to impossible to keep social distance meaning high risk to such workers health.

I don't think I'm being cruel by saying if it wasn't covid it would have been something else...how long were they expecting to live? - a dodgy prawn or a strong breeze would have done the trick at any point in the last few years.

By that logic everyone might as well be euthanased at 80 years old, they've lived long enough by that time and who knows what's around the corner eh? One bad fall and they're off to meet their maker anyway so why hang around?

You do post cruel viewpoints. I'm guessing you don't have any elderly relatives who are desperate to survive this pandemic as they feel they've got many more years left in them? My Grandad's 91, he went into self isolation a week before the govt told people to, with the words "I might be 91 but it's not my time to go yet." But you'd coldly decide anything could kill him at that age so why not just take his chance with the virus?

It's getting a bit like a Monty Python sketch! Comparing the war deaths to Covid19 is like saying when you meet the enemy some of you wont have guns! were giving you pointed sticks! and when the mustard gas comes, put your respirator on! The ones without respirators make a mask with an old sock!
Remember the 80s Aids was God's way of ridding the world of homosexuals!
We need to send the children back to school because it's probably safe for them! We are not sure how safe it is for School staff though! Some staff might get it mildly but anybody who is black, Asian or of mixed race might die, but they have been off school for some time so let's get them back now because we have the highest death rate in Europe!

Back