Covid-19 the second wave

My son had a test for a holiday he was negative, his m8 tested positive. Not happy with the result he asked to be tested again as it meant losing his holiday, the 2nd time he drove 90 miles and tested negative.
It's ok testing but if theres flaws within testing then its pointless

My lad got sent home from school yesterday with cough high temp and only found out 3 teachers that teaches him are off work waiting on results of covid 19 tests.

Hope it's unrelated - don't want that working it's way through the family Baz! I imagine there'll be a hell of a lot of "false alarms" now kids are back at school, and with the time of year where infections are rife anyway.

Hope it's unrelated - don't want that working it's way through the family Baz! I imagine there'll be a hell of a lot of "false alarms" now kids are back at school, and with the time of year where infections are rife anyway.
True mate his temp 35.7 think it's just a bug myself but sent home as precaution so upto now all is good as missus has copd and has simular symptoms to lad

Another thing, I went Asda then b&q the other day. I was shocked how many old people were trudging along no mask or its on thier chins, zimmer frames, people in their 80's.
These are the people who need to take more care.

Another thing, I went Asda then b&q the other day. I was shocked how many old people were trudging along no mask or its on thier chins, zimmer frames, people in their 80's.
Its like that in most places tbh or people walking in with no asks on or anything without a care in world

There probably getting stuff for there BLM protest or rave!!

Masks are not being worn by a lot of people out there.

Not only that but I have found that Asian people young and old are not taking any of this seriously.

They are the ones to blame most imo for the spikes you have seen in areas like Rochdale, bury, Oldham, Blackburn, Leicester, Birmingham etc

Research proves Asian people are dying more than black and white people. Sadly people close to me are not giving a damn so what do you expect from others out there.

Where you don't give a toss and go on every day without precautions the results are what we are seeing with these major spikes.

Last edited:
Masks are not being worn by a lot of people out there.

Not only that but I have found that Asian people young and old are not taking any of this seriously.

They are the ones to blame most imo for the spikes you have seen in areas like Rochdale, bury, Oldham, Blackburn, Leicester, Birmingham etc

Research proves Asian people are dying more than black and white people. Sadly people close to me are not giving a damn so what do you expect from others out there.

Where you don't give a toss and go on every day without precautions the results are what we are seeing with these major spikes.
I have to agree, the majority of area's listed all have a large Asian populations. I hark back to the Italians who at the beginning were the worse hit.
They said that the villages small towns were on the outside of major cities. The young people were travelling into major cities for work then taking it home were grandparents living at home is the norm.
This is very similar to the Asian population of the UK older relatives living in large communal households.

Also Asian elderly people tend to suffer from many underlying conditions.

Having young people going out with no care in the world then coming home they are bound to bring something back.

I HATE going to crowded places.

But for Asian stuff I have no choice but to go to Asian shops as have none near me. Mind you only to may be twice a month but the owner of the shop is great. Only give him the list and gets me the things as he knows I wouldn't go in the shop with how busy it is.

I do find it funny same people are religious yet they say its God's will this virus or God will protect us. You have to take precautions yourself to prevent further spread instead of bringing religion into it.

Huge spikes across Merseyside, Wirral very likely to enter lockdown early next week. And we do not have large Asian population centres on Wirral.

Testing has gone backwards with awful results. There is now a week turnaround on test results which simply is not good enough, it was about 2 days recently.

New positve cases are significantly more likely to have used the helpmto eat out scheme than control groups. Thankfully hospitalisations remain low.

On the whole not solely. Those in Merseyside and other city areas are purely down to nights out young people.
How can you truly convince the youth of today to keep away from each other when the vast majority won't even know theyve had it and in most cases a head cold will be far more uncomfortable

Youth of today have no clue about what's right and wrong.

Funny they all love to protest in the thousands concerning BLM yet to save lives to take precautions over this virus that is unacceptable to them.

It's because it doesn't affect them. I'm not saying its all the youngs ones of today but we do live in selfish times. Plenty curtain closing when something goes wrong

My son had a test for a holiday he was negative, his m8 tested positive. Not happy with the result he asked to be tested again as it meant losing his holiday, the 2nd time he drove 90 miles and tested negative.
It's ok testing but if theres flaws within testing then its pointless
how long after the positive did he receive a negative?

I personally think we should be tested for anti bodies only then this way you know if youvd had it of not.
Then stick a big sticker on your forehead so you can eat and drink all you like in a Covid free bar

Back