Covid-19 the second wave

200 at a party in Blanchardstown at 11.50 last night and no distancing involved,how many more will get it and pass it on as that area is highest listed with infections.No remorse of who they might kill and the poor doctors and nurses struggling again.

200 at a party in Blanchardstown at 11.50 last night and no distancing involved,how many more will get it and pass it on as that area is highest listed with infections.No remorse of who they might kill and the poor doctors and nurses struggling again.

Even with restrictions in place and will come into force some won't give a damn. They will do their own thing.

Those that do their own s*it should not cry or b*tch if they get infected. They brought it own themselves.

Selfish and moronic people out there.

More people die everyday from other causes,
More people die from the common flu, cancer, suicide, and about 3 other "non" pandemic sources
Every paramedic, doctor and nurse I've spoken to in the past 5 months has said the same thing, if you're unsure of what someone died of you're told to put down as C19.
The figures are being inflated for some reason.
Well find out what in due course but it must be something fairly major if entire countries are prepared to sacrifice their economies for it

More people die everyday from other causes,
More people die from the common flu, cancer, suicide, and about 3 other "non" pandemic sources
Yeah I was waiting for that one! You missed out run over by a bus, feel free to kill your own family!! I will be trying to protect mine,!!

I'm in the position were we tried lockdown and as soon as the doors were opened it failed.
My plan:
Test for anti bodies then you "know" if you've had it.
Protect the old , vulnerable needy and ppi it to the high heavens. Keep the old and ill away from arms length.
What the bloody point testing kids when they are not affected ??. We can keep testing have we got it ?? That time frame for that has long on.
Protect those that need protecting by those who have a far lesser chance of spreading.
If you know you've had it at this moment in time your safer

I'm in the position were we tried lockdown and as soon as the doors were opened it failed.
My plan:
Test for anti bodies then you "know" if you've had it.
Protect the old , vulnerable needy and ppi it to the high heavens. Keep the old and I'll away from arms length.
What the bloody point testing kids when they are not affected ??. We can keep testing gave we got it ?? That time frame for that gas long on.
Protect those that need protecting by those who have a far lesser chance of spreading.
If you know you've had it at this moment in time your safer
I thought that anti bodies plan was proven not to work! If you have had it you can get it again!!
That's one of the reasons authorities WHO and scientists are trying to get through the next 6 months with the probability of Vaccine!
People with Covid on death certificates have been tested in the last 28 days that was changed to that so that the odds of committing suicide or being run over by a bus were greatly shortened!! and the reported death count was reduced!! Best just try to follow the rules!!

So how many people as it stands right now have caught it twice ???

Your honour there I rest my case

So how many people as it stands right now have caught it twice ???

Your honour there I rest my case
Thousands, my Son was one, if you read the news you would know!! Less than 8 percent may get immunization !! That's why the government want to up restrictions for 6 months with Vaccine being the only game changer,!!
Let's ignore it and it will probably go away!! It's just a fake virus!!
Morons are spreading it ???????

1000's? Really ? Like I said "As it stands" the medical world are out on it. Testing is also picking up dead viral cells which give you a positive reading:

Took this off the BBC not the Beano

Have people caught it twice?
There were early reports of people appearing to have multiple coronavirus infections in a short space of time.

But the scientific consensus is that testing was the issue, with patients being incorrectly told they were free of the virus.

Scientists from Hong Kong recently reported on the case of a young, healthy man who recovered from a bout of Covid-19 only to be re-infected more than four months later. Using genome sequencing of the virus, they could prove he caught it twice because the virus strains were different.

Experts say re-infection isn't surprising, but it's likely to be rare, and larger studies are needed to understand why this might happen.

Nobody has been deliberately reinfected with the virus to test immunity, but a pair of rhesus macaque monkeys have.

They were infected twice, once to build up an immune response and then a second time three weeks later. Those very limited experiments showed they did not develop symptoms again after such a quick reinfection.

My point been, we cannot lock living down. We can't pay forever ppl not to work or disassociate everyone till the end if time.
Life must carry on, food has to be made sold, business's need to carry on. By locking down everytime is rises is going to happen then I'm afraid more damage will be done in the long run.
My point is,
A 100% of the population is been told to lockdown to protect 5-10%. Surely it's far easier to protect that 5-10% than 90% that will have little or know symtoms.
Testing kids ?, seriously?, how to f##k is that going to help. I've had 3 snotty nose runts they are germ factories.
So get all them useless kid test and give them to carers nursing homes hospitals. Target those with underlying health problems and work at making them safe. Right now I bet half the population have had it.

The horse has bolted the stables, testing now is pointless. Did you see the pubs, blm protest, etc ?. Come on, give a us a break.
Quickie,
My wifes friend works in a care home. They have had Covid at the beginning of all this and lost a number of residents.

Months back there was little or no testing. She was ill for a few days back in early March but nothing major.
So now they start to vamp up the testing and shes been tested every few days. The past few weeks shes had dozens of test
All negative
And why?
Shes more than likely had it. 1000's ?
Not sure what tour reading but the scientific world don't say that. You might if it slightly mutated like seasonal flu
Flu theres another tail, flu + Covid + common cold = utter chaos and confusion

My point been, we cannot lock living down. We can't pay forever ppl not to work or disassociate everyone till the end if time.
Life must carry on, food has to be made sold, business's need to carry on. By locking down everytime is rises is going to happen then I'm afraid more damage will be done in the long run.
My point is,
A 100% of the population is been told to lockdown to protect 5-10%. Surely it's far easier to protect that 5-10% than 90% that will have little or know symtoms.
Testing kids ?, seriously?, how to f##k is that going to help. I've had 3 snotty nose runts they are germ factories.
So get all them useless kid test and give them to carers nursing homes hospitals. Target those with underlying health problems and work at making them safe. Right now I bet half the population have had it.

The horse has bolted the stables, testing now is pointless. Did you see the pubs, blm protest, etc ?. Come on, give a us a break.
Quickie,
My wifes friend works in a care home. They have had Covid at the beginning of all this and lost a number of residents.

Months back there was little or no testing. She was ill for a few days back in early March but nothing major.
So now they start to vamp up the testing and shes been tested every few days. The past few weeks shes had dozens of test
All negative
And why?
Shes more than likely had it. 1000's ?
Not sure what tour reading but the scientific world don't say that. You might if it slightly mutated like seasonal flu
Flu theres another tail, flu + Covid + common cold = utter chaos and confusion
It's a forum and you are entitled to your opinion! But my opinion is you are a moron!! Lockdown Will probably be coming to you, my son and his wife are nurses! If immunization worked don't you think it would be goin ahead? Spend your time in the real world!! 6 months of chaos till there is a vaccine!!

SARS 18 years no vaccine and the cousin the common cold ?. Pinning hopes on a vaccine right now wouldnt be a clever move.
I'm not against anything all's I'm saying lockdown isn't the answer that's been proven. There is a large proportion of the population who "know" it will not affect them, or disbelieve or put reglion before social distancing, they are not listening.
You only have to look at the Goverment rules.
Heres one;
All these scientist medical experts from the UK coming on our televisions back in Feb March. How long did it take them to change their view on wearing masks?. Half of China were on the tv wearing them our lot said "Nope you dont need there no medical evidence to prove that............."
No, common f##kin sense says a sneeze or spit doesnt travel far behind a mask, f##kin idiots, and were been lead by them ?? give me strength.
You really wanna pray it doesnt mutate with an Ebola or SARS then the poo will hit the fan. This isnt beyond the realms of possibilities. The flu virus mutated yearly with different strains.
A highly contagious virus that affects all and far more deadlier so for now:

"Protect those it will affect"

Not a bad slogan

Yeah I was waiting for that one! You missed out run over by a bus, feel free to kill your own family!! I will be trying to protect mine,!!
Im just stating actual facts, not guesswork.
Oh, and don't judge me, due to the fact I work away, I haven't been able to see my kids since the beginning of March because of the fact I'm overseas and would have to quarantine if I want to visit them.
But, doesn't surprise me your statement going by the other assumptions you ate making, and false information you believe.

Im just stating actual facts, not guesswork.
Oh, and don't judge me, due to the fact I work away, I haven't been able to see my kids since the beginning of March because of the fact I'm overseas and would have to quarantine if I want to visit them.
But, doesn't surprise me your statement going by the other assumptions you ate making, and false information you believe.
I didn't think you were a moron as well!!

SARS 18 years no vaccine and the cousin the common cold ?. Pinning hopes on a vaccine right now wouldnt be a clever move.
I'm not against anything all's I'm saying lockdown isn't the answer that's been proven. There is a large proportion of the population who "know" it will not affect them, or disbelieve or put reglion before social distancing, they are not listening.
You only have to look at the Goverment rules.
Heres one;
All these scientist medical experts from the UK coming on our televisions back in Feb March. How long did it take them to change their view on wearing masks?. Half of China were on the tv wearing them our lot said "Nope you dont need there no medical evidence to prove that............."
No, common f##kin sense says a sneeze or spit doesnt travel far behind a mask, f##kin idiots, and were been lead by them ?? give me strength.
You really wanna pray it doesnt mutate with an Ebola or SARS then the poo will hit the fan. This isnt beyond the realms of possibilities. The flu virus mutated yearly with different strains.
A highly contagious virus that affects all and far more deadlier so for now:

"Protect those it will affect"

Not a bad slogan
Moron!!

Back