Covid-19 the second wave

So while bazcfc said he went to matches and gave out grief to the opposition players like the other chelski racists in the crowd he knows full well that the players cannot react.
So I reacted for them by giving him some stick and lo and behold hes crying like that big baby terry in moscow, probably wearing chelski pjs as well lol
All these hangers on suddenly appear and want to rally him and support him in a chat that has nothing to do with them.
Abramovich is a crook, Terry is scum and chelski fans were shown to be racist, FACT FACT FACT
Sorry for telling the TRUTH rentboy old chap

So while bazcfc said he went to matches and gave out grief to the opposition players like the other chelski racists in the crowd he knows full well that the players cannot react.
So I reacted for them by giving him some stick and lo and behold hes crying like that big baby terry in moscow, probably wearing chelski pjs as well lol
All these hangers on suddenly appear and want to rally him and support him in a chat that has nothing to do with them.
Abramovich is a crook, Terry is scum and chelski fans were shown to be racist, FACT FACT FACT
Sorry for telling the TRUTH rentboy old chap
I said about fans chanting about other teams not players so when City fans chant about utd does that make them racist same with pool and Everton

That choud got banned yesterday as benni caught his last comment in shout box
This banter is getting a bit personal, and getting to many people involved, it needs the admin to sort this out asap because other members are going to join in and it will get out of hand.
If referring to TheSource comment that wasn't aimed at me lol but the other comments was but hey ho new day new start. What do you think to bojos new guide allowed upto 6 people round got to stay outside and can't be inside stay 2mtre apart and what about if you need a wee or a shite lol

I hope the mods checked the IP address when they banned him, as I suspect it might have been a current member using a second account to cause trouble.
Will never know mate but had been a member since 2013 didn't mind the banter about football but when having personal pops at other members family and accused of been racist and supposedly bullying that's a no go I know I don't see eye to eye with certain posts but wouldnt bring skin colour into it not at all but just fell out with @Jethro over his comment pmsl

I hope the mods checked the IP address when they banned him, as I suspect it might have been a current member using a second account to cause trouble.
I was just going to mention that but you beat me to it, they will try anything to get back on m8.

Will never know mate but had been a member since 2013 didn't mind the banter about football but when having personal pops at other members family and accused of been racist and supposedly bullying that's a no go I know I don't see eye to eye with certain posts but wouldnt bring skin colour into it not at all but just fell out with @Jethro over his comment pmsl

Yeah I reckon it was a second account he'd had laying dormant and decided to use it to spout some crap. The more he typed, the more his style of writing and some of the terminology he used reminded me of somebody else.

Also, like I commented last night in the chatbox, he went from hating football to having an in depth knowledge of Chelsea's Abrahamovic years. It really didn't add up.

Hope I don't get a ban for Chelsea comment m8:cry::unsure:

I was just going to mention that but you beat me to it, they will try anything to get back on m8.

I think it's somebody who's already on. Obviously it's just my opinion but it was all very suspicious from the outset. Sometimes if you watch people blabber on enough the mask will slip and you'll see similarities in the way they formulate arguments and try to antagonise others in certain ways. I actually think that Baz wasn't the target last night, he was just the person the troll picked on to try to provoke the people he wanted to argue with.

I think it's somebody who's already on. Obviously it's just my opinion but it was all very suspicious from the outset. Sometimes if you watch people blabber on enough the mask will slip and you'll see similarities in the way they formulate arguments and try to antagonise others in certain ways. I actually think that Baz wasn't the target last night, he was just the person the troll picked on to try to provoke the people he wanted to argue with.
Sounds like it mate

Back