Covid-19 the second wave

Most people I see follow the rules as best they can , I wear a mask and sanitise my hands but I am not gonna stop going to see my ageing mum for instance. But life can’t be put on hold , kids need to be taught , they can’t afford a year or 2 of missed education, the country can’t afford that . Herd immunity is the way forward , the uni kids are helping towards that , it’s a virus , it’s gonna get some of us and that’s unfortunate but life shouldn’t stop / stall for everyone . It’s gonna takes years to get back from where we are now to where we were this time last year ...cinema trips , Oap coach trips , hotels , school outdoor adventure trips , shops etc etc and all these affect people losing their jobs and business ‘s , some one in government needs to have the balls to say enough is enough , get the nightingales open , wash your hands , wear a mask , get to work / schooling and crack on with it.
So , your ageing mum , is she housebound ? what about the older person ( some one else's ageing mam" who follows all the guidelines and then gets infected by a selfish dick who says feck it I've had enough now and doesn't. Oh and if we do what your suggesting there's plenty of qualified opinion saying that the NHS would be totally overrun before christmas, in fact that is gonna happen anyway, those Nightingale's are gonna be swamped" , what about all the health workers , looking forward to a shit storm thats gonna make "march" look like a tea party and its gonna last 6 months. Watching all those arseholes parading through London with "hoax" placards today, makes my blood boil.

etc etc and all these affect people losing their jobs and business ‘s , some one in government needs to have the balls to say enough is enough , get the nightingales open , wash your hands , wear a mask , get to work / schooling and crack on with it.
I don't know of anyone who's lost their job due to covid yet - the unemployment figures that were bandied about back in March/April haven't really materialised have they?

I don't know of anyone who's lost their job due to covid yet - the unemployment figures that were bandied about back in March/April haven't really materialised have they?
I know absolutely loads am afraid, my daughter her company put 400 employees into redundancy consultation this week. They work from home contracted to the NHS .

Let's close everywhere!!

Get the r rate down

Next news conference...... we are finally on top of this pandemic the r rate is below 1, we are coming out the other end we need to eat out to help out!!! Let's get the economy growing again

Every where opens again

Whoooooo every one goes out and gets pissed!!!! No social distancing, no masks, no hand sanitiser!!!!

8 weeks later

Lockdown!! More job losses more people dieing from mental health issues and cancer due to no being able to get treatment.... WELL DONE MR JOHNSON AND MR HANCOCK!!!

I know absolutely loads am afraid, my daughter her company put 400 employees into redundancy consultation this week. They work from home contracted to the NHS .
I'm sorry to hear that.

I actually know people who've found new jobs (from existing ones) and not a single person who's lost their job yet.

34323926-0-image-a-16_1602570281908.jpg

Unemployment rate...

A long way to go before we hit the heights of 2015. Must have been a bad strain of flu that year or something.

I know people/of people who lost jobs/ business / Lost money due to less hours Inc myself. What’s housebound got to do with it , I told you what I am doing , if someone else Is following the rules then they shouldn’t get it , I did say there will be unfortunate ones . We are better at fighting it Now and as each day passes there will be less people to infect. It’s not nice when you speak to people whose friends or family have been infected or affected by it but life’s gotta go on.

Clueless incompetent morons making wrong decisions on a daily basis.

Might as well shit everything down and go through this vicious cycle for years to come

Wales announce a two week lockdown. Now will Boris "U Turn" Johnson follow suit, or does he have the balls to sit it out and see if it has the desired effect in Wales?

I don't think it will matter when you have bolshy Labour city mayors gambling with people's lives
Might as well put Ben Elton in charge

View attachment 55486View attachment 55487View attachment 55488

Someone had better tell these guys that Covid-19 doesn't exist...
I thought that until I got it I’ve battling since Thursday morning
Started aches and pains then coughing head pounding when coughing, two days of that now it’s in my chest bear hugging and breathing is tight. It’s real it feels like it’s going then kicks In again! If you got underlying respiratory problems then can see why they have serious problems

Started aches and pains then coughing head pounding when coughing, two days of that now it’s in my chest bear hugging and breathing is tight. It’s real it feels like it’s going then kicks In again! If you got underlying respiratory problems then can see why they have serious problems

Really sorry to hear about your symptoms and your suffering mate.

Hope you get well soon mate. Keep safe mate.

Ha e you done the home test with whisky?
But joking aside get well soon bro

Hope you manage to shake it off without too many lasting effects

Wales announce a two week lockdown. Now will Boris "U Turn" Johnson follow suit, or does he have the balls to sit it out and see if it has the desired effect in Wales?
Does he have a choice, I watched a sage doctor say that we should have locked down 3 weeks ago and the government were advised to . Now we are going to have to play catch up cos sure as shit its all going tits up. Smacks of Trump this, Boris and his cronies are going to have a hell of a lot o explaining to do.

Does he have a choice, I watched a sage doctor say that we should have locked down 3 weeks ago and the government were advised to . Now we are going to have to play catch up cos sure as shit its all going tits up. Smacks of Trump this, Boris and his cronies are going to have a hell of a lot o explaining to do.

Unfortunately it seems he does have a choice, and he and the Chancellor are ignoring the scientific advice they insisted they'd be led by.

Back