Covid-19 the second wave

Whether anyones likes it or not people voted for brexit (albeit on bunch of lies from bojo, farage and co) so needs to be delivered.

They really dont want to fekk over NI and Ireland either with what they are trying to do
Ok, it wasnt on a bunch of lies, why do the remoaners keep trying to say that the people that voted leave were stupid and didn't understand what they were voting for.?
As for no deal, that's a crock of sh!t,!
Its WTO deal, which is probably better than what the EU will offer us, a lot of European countries are watching the UK closely as they are looking at leaving too, believe me, I work on Europe mainland, and that is what the normal people on the ground are saying.
As for NI and Eire, that's the EU that is forcing a hard border, not the UK, the UK by Constitution cannot put the border anywhere but between NI and Eire, its in the act of the Union that no part of the UK can be treated differently to any other part.

No one really knows whats going to happen or what the state of play is in the negotiations , but we'll all be fine whatever happens and it will be great to have control of our own affairs. None of this European court of Human Rights overturning everything we decide in our own courts. A lot of people died in the 20th century so we wouldn't be ruled or told what to do by other nations

Ok, it wasnt on a bunch of lies, why do the remoaners keep trying to say that the people that voted leave were stupid and didn't understand what they were voting for.?
As for no deal, that's a crock of sh!t,!
Its WTO deal, which is probably better than what the EU will offer us, a lot of European countries are watching the UK closely as they are looking at leaving too, believe me, I work on Europe mainland, and that is what the normal people on the ground are saying.
As for NI and Eire, that's the EU that is forcing a hard border, not the UK, the UK by Constitution cannot put the border anywhere but between NI and Eire, its in the act of the Union that no part of the UK can be treated differently to any other part.

Don't really care whether the country stayed or not.

The bitching and moaning from both sides is pathetic.

Corruption at its finest. Shady fekking shit happens like this every bloody day across all states with powers to be in control.

1605730299063.png

Aright being a jewellery company first and foremost and happens to just start a PPE company during the pandemic and guess no other company out there who supplies PPE to potentially give contracts to. Wonder why :unsure: :sneaky:

Don't really care whether the country stayed or not.

The bitching and moaning from both sides is pathetic.
so why have an opinion on it then.?
or the NI question, when it is obvious you dont really have a clue as to what is the issue with NI.?
I'll make it simple for you, and anyone else that has an issue with the NI bit,
the Constitution of the Union, which the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irealand is based on, clearly states that no part of the Union may be treated differently to any other part in taxation or in any other way,
this means that imports, exports , and taxes in NI, MUST be equal to every other part of the UK,
the so called 'HARD' border that is being called for between NI and ROI, is at the request of the EU,
EU law demands that any EU member state and non EU state MUST have a hard border, so in effect it is the EU, and its member state, in this case the ROI, that is in conflict with the Belfast agreement, NOT the UK government.
so, its about time people stopped questioning the British stance on a British country, and started questioning a foreign powers stance on another countries state and its claim to it.
bottom line is this,
the EU is yet again trying to flex its power and force a hard border against the Belfast agreement and blame it on the UK government, typical EU propaganda, and people are believing it, remember what happened the last time people in europe believed the propaganda from Germany.?

I shouldn't have to keep saying it on multiple threads, but please try to keep it civil, don't personalise an argument/ debate, and don't take a debate personally.
Opinions are like backsides - we all have one and hope ours doesn't stink!,

You can be on diametrically opposing positions and still debate them.

Back