Covid 19

Wonder all this advice and guidance how much will people actually follow. How much is true and other stuff false.

With so much information being given alot of people wont know what to believe.

I had to Q to get out as normally 9.30 would only be a few early risers and still a few bare cleaned out shelves.

All the medical advice I've seen on TV is not to bother with masks, although a billion Chinese people can't be wrong.
According to form, the cheap dustmasks I use for work are no good as there's gaps everywhere, surprisingly, on a sky news report today, Italian doctors and nurses in covid 19 wards were all wearing them, five for a quid from B&Q

I got 2 flat expandable masks in chemist and gave them a try,dam things getting into my eyes.

Attachments

• cheap face mask.jpg
    cheap face mask.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 4
All the medical advice I've seen on TV is not to bother with masks, although a billion Chinese people can't be wrong.
According to form, the cheap dustmasks I use for work are no good as there's gaps everywhere, surprisingly, on a sky news report today, Italian doctors and nurses in covid 19 wards were all wearing them, five for a quid from B&Q

hi pablo, ive seen the advice too about not bothering but as you said "a billion Chinese people can't be wrong." and all over the world people/ goverments are buying and wearing them, i read that KN95 mask is the european equivalent of the usa N95 mask but when im on Amazon I cant seem to find the right KN95 mask ,

re
on a sky news report today, Italian doctors and nurses in covid 19 wards were all wearing them, five for a quid from B&Q
is that not because they are running out or are short of the proper masks
thanx

Back