Covid 19

Thats new one tbh as from what we have been told young people unless they have health issues are not as likely to get this disease.

They are just as likely to get it bet have a better success rate at fighting it.

Ye survival rate for younger people who may get would be much higher than those who are elderly.

But at same time if there are health conditions younger people suffer from that could make it more of a risk this virus.

Ye survival rate for younger people who may get would be much higher than those who are elderly.

But at same time if there are health conditions younger people suffer from that could make it more of a risk this virus.

Absolutely mate, my lil man has quite bad asthma and the smallest of colds get to him badly.

One thing i noticed today when i visited a shopping centre.

NO KIDS ALLOWED IN STORE UPDATE AS KIDS CAN SPREAD THE VIRUS!

Bloody hell just seen a video on facebook of a chipper in Howth with a very long que and no distance apart.Mindless muppets with no sense at all might make that chipper close and OTHER places.Delivery service by many companies now are happening and using cardless payment over the phone as might be safer using that than in a que with mindless muppets.

Back