Covid19 Vaccination

Finally, someone on my wavelength, I’m not antivaccine but EVERYONE that has been vaccinated has and will be entered into an official experimental and research program, monitored for a min of two years for possible side effects. All information is available on all government web sites including W.H.O. it's not a secrect but you have to look or ask for the info.
It's not available anywhere.
You can't find out which person had what side effects.
You can find out how many thousands had headache and how many had sore arms but no personal data etc.
You can find the same info with paracetamol and you can find the same with every other medicine or vaccine anywhere.
Covid vaccines are no different.
In relation to the post you quoted from @wheelo, the reason vaccine manufacturers are indemnified is well documented, they're indemnified for ALL vaccinations globally and have been for decades, this applies to ALL vaccine manufacturers

Last edited:
Boris.jpgBoris2.jpg

Boris Johnson PMr said:
And there I'm afraid the answer is no,
because we're not yet at that stage,
we're still very much in the world
where you can meet friends and family
under the rule of six or two households
And even though your friends
and family members may be vaccinated,
the vaccines are not giving 100%
protection, and that's why we just need
to be cautious.
We don't think that they entirely
reduce the or remove
the risk of transmission.

I think we all realise that vaccines have never given 100% protection, but when the PM says it there , I can't help but think these covid "vaccines" are a great
deal less efficianet than what we've come to normally expect from a vaccine, as surely we wouldn't normally need to be this cautious when
considering "vaccinated" people in a room as Boris describes.

I can't help but think these covid "vaccines" are a great
deal less efficianet than what we've come to normally expect from a vaccine, as surely we wouldn't normally need to be this cautious when
considering "vaccinated" people in a room as Boris describes.

The annual flu vaccine gives between 40 and 60% protection against the risk of illness. I think if the coronavirus vaccinations are below "what you have normally come to expect" from a vaccine then with all due respect this is solely due to your lack of knowledge/research/interest in vaccinations before the pandemic.

December = 60,000 new cases and 1,200 deaths per day.

April = 2,400 new cases and 30 deaths per day.
Pretty conclusive evidence that the vaccines don't work :unsure: :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Some scientists are saying if more mutations come into play and especially during winter time we could see cases rising again.

I do hope we see longer term effects from the vaccine against potential mutations.

The annual flu vaccine gives between 40 and 60% protection against the risk of illness. I think if the coronavirus vaccinations are below "what you have normally come to expect" from a vaccine then with all due respect this is solely due to your lack of knowledge/research/interest in vaccinations before the pandemic.

So what is the percentage of protection of covid-19 vaccination? Please don't keep it to yourself.

So what is the percentage of protection of covid-19 vaccination? Please don't keep it to yourself.

The various pharmaceutical companies have published results of studies, it's out there in the public domain so if you haven't seen/sought it out yourself then that suggests you're very ill informed, particularly for someone who seems to like to debate the issue at every opportunity.

The various pharmaceutical companies have published results of studies, it's out there in the public domain so if you haven't seen/sought it out yourself then that suggests you're very ill informed, particularly for someone who seems to like to debate the issue at every opportunity.

Ohh.. I know what the pharmaceutical companies have published, but I'm just wondering what you think it is? It would seem to me, and the reason for my post is that Boris is not all that confident of
the effectivness, given that the same restrictions haven't been imposed on the well less than 100% effective flu vaccinations. (40-60% in your words)

btw, I'm not looking for a debate, I'm well aware of the opinions of most of those who post the most often on the subject, I just like posting stuff I find interesting in the hope other members will find of interest.

and the reason for my post is that Boris is not all that confident of
the effectivness, given that the same restrictions haven't been imposed on the well less than 100% effective flu vaccinations. (40-60% in your words)

Covid-19 and influenza are not comparable illnesses imo.

Covid-19 and influenza are not comparable illnesses imo.

Hey, you're entitled to your opinion, but its not expert opinion though, I've listened to many experts, and even experts that don't agree with other experts but there is common elements,
but the purpose of my post wasn't to go proving this or that or to go debating again, it was just trying to get across after all we've been through as a nation, I think its poor show that we can't expect vaccinated people
to meet up together in a room. Mind you, doesn't matter to me, as I haven't paid one bit of attention to Wursel Johnson from day one!

This vaccine only one with 100% efficacy?

More different vaccines available the better long term for everyone for hopefully some form of normality.
It's 94.1% efficient against infection and 100% efficient against severe infection.
Not sure if others are so efficient.
Moderna is the third of seven vaccines the UK has ordered in large numbers.
One of them is a single dose vaccine made by Johnson & Johnson

Thirty million J&J vaccines ordered
People in their 20s could be offered one-shot vaccine to jet away in time for summer

It's 94.1% efficient against infection and 100% efficient against severe infection.
Not sure if others are so efficient.
Moderna is the third of seven vaccines the UK has ordered in large numbers.
One of them is a single dose vaccine made by Johnson & Johnson

Thirty million J&J vaccines ordered
People in their 20s could be offered one-shot vaccine to jet away in time for summer

The J&J could be a very popular vaccine mainly because only one dose will be required from it compared to the multiple doses from the other vaccines.

You would figure most of the UK will be vaccinated by early 2022.

I would definitely be leaning more towards the moderna. Seems to have less reported side effects and more efficiency against covid. Which could bode well against other potential variants

All the vaccines are very simliar and are efficient against the virus and will give sufficient protection.

Moderna, Pfizer, Astrazenica etc all are proven to be safe to use. A handful of cases where blood clots or side effects have occured out of 10s of millions of people who have been vaccincated doesnt make the vaccine unsafe as some are claiming now.

Other variants that will surely arrive may cause some issues but I imagine the existing vaccines will be adapted against such variants.

Its all positive going forward imo.

Indias cases are rising at an alarming rate every day.

So why unlike other countries are those who come from India not on the list to have to mandatory quarantine in hotes and pay whatever the costs are like others from other countries?

They are allowed to just quarantine at home. Seems to me one rule for one country and one for the other.

The mutant from India has already been found with some cases in UK being found.

Really dont want such stupid decision making to force us back into restrictions or worse another lockdown.

Indias cases are rising at an alarming rate every day.

So why unlike other countries are those who come from India not on the list to have to mandatory quarantine in hotes and pay whatever the costs are like others from other countries?

They are allowed to just quarantine at home. Seems to me one rule for one country and one for the other.

The mutant from India has already been found with some cases in UK being found.

Really dont want such stupid decision making to force us back into restrictions or worse another lockdown.
True when my missus went for her fist jab they was telling her signs to look out for for this Brazilian varient a neighbour 2 doors down from us has got covid not nice to say but her own fault for having people round 24/7 during lockdowns

Back