Covid19 Vaccination

I don't understand why the EU is whinging that they are not getting enough of the Oxford vaccine, yet half the states are refusing to use it. It seems to me they are just distracting from their poor rollout performance.

I read Yesterday that in the UK there had been 10+ Million oxford vaccines used and 28 cases of Bloodclots, 2 of which were fatal. That is less than average for non-vaccinated people. I didn't delay in getting my 1st jab and will get the 2nd when called.
That's exactly why they've come up with these ridiculous 'blood clot' claims.
It's to detract from the fact that they only ordered their vaccines three months after the UK and are now hopelessly behind schedule and suffering third and fourth waves.
There was a French woman on news earlier.
Her village has 1800 people. The local GP is allocated SIX shots per week.

From the amount that are getting vaccinated here and a handful have had blood clots. All you see across social media is scare mongering with how dangerous the vaccine is.

Things like this is what is doing more harm than good.

From the amount that are getting vaccinated here and a handful have had blood clots. All you see across social media is scare mongering with how dangerous the vaccine is.

Things like this is what is doing more harm than good.
Yes but it won't have any effect overall.
We'll still end up with over 80% uptake, the odd person here and there who refuse won't make any difference as it won't be able to proliferate.
In EU especially France the uptake isn't expected to be very high.

Yes but it won't have any effect overall.
We'll still end up with over 80% uptake, the odd person here and there who refuse won't make any difference as it won't be able to proliferate.
In EU especially France the uptake isn't expected to be very high.

That is true.

In UK it does seem a huge number do want the vaccine and won't be put off my some of thing being posted on social media.

The ethnic minority group though are still for the most part rejecting such vaccines that are available. It is very hard to convince them the benefits of the vaccine moving forward. Speaking to a number of people from this group they still either deny the virus is deadly and don't bother with PPE and won't accept the vaccine if offered.

Sad to see ethnic minority people have been worst hit by the pandemic. Believe most deaths have come from that group.

Think read last week scientists saying virus could get out of control again later in the year even where people been vaccinated.

Very fragile time still and more need to be careful even where you have been vaccinated.

It's been announced earlier today that P&O cruises are refusing to accept any passenger that hasn't had the vaccine.
This will be the way travel will continue imo, no vaccine, no travel other than by personal transport.
And that's how it should be imo.

You will get some saying that this is in breach of human rights when in reality is to safeguard public safety at large so world can move forward towards some form of normality.

It's been announced earlier today that P&O cruises are refusing to accept any passenger that hasn't had the vaccine.
This will be the way travel will continue imo, no vaccine, no travel other than by personal transport.
And that's how it should be imo.

Good on them. Gives people the freedom of choice to have a holiday that won't be ruined by an unvaccinated person bringing coronavirus with them and ruining everyone else's trip.

Yes but you'll still get those refusers claiming it's against their civil rights or some such drivel.
They'll soon get vaccinated when they find they can't go on holiday.
Or get a job.

Travel, jobs all sectors of life no doubt would require people to be vaccinated.

This is not just logical but only way we can move forward.

We can't afford to take one step forward and two steps back anymore.

I am clueless now, so I honestly don't listen to news.
I have a new hobby.

Back