Covid19 Vaccination

Hope he makes a full recovery bud

I didn’t get offered the booster at first I was only booked in for flu jab but once I’d done with having flu jab drs said they had booster and I could have it whilst there
I think it's an age thing with us! But the jab must work because we both got it a few weeks ago! I had a sniffy nose and her indoors had dry throat!

I only flicked through that article but I can't see anywhere that Pfizer claim it reduced transmission at rollout and I don't recall them making that claim - I think the drug was being rolled out so quickly that they couldn't make any such claims.

Will this do?

One dose of COVID-19 vaccine can cut household transmission by up to half

Screenshot_20221011_211735.jpg

we had many discussions in here about people being selfish and NHS staff being fired, care workers were fired etc and others in here thought it was ok cause they were causing the outbreak... Its amazing how people move the goal posts rather than just hold their hands up...
Covid passports etc... I could go on.

Will this do?

One dose of COVID-19 vaccine can cut household transmission by up to half

View attachment 82057

we had many discussions in here about people being selfish and NHS staff being fired, care workers were fired etc and others in here thought it was ok cause they were causing the outbreak... Its amazing how people move the goal posts rather than just hold their hands up...
Covid passports etc... I could go on.

Yeah, that was a Public Health England article published in April 21 though and the guy in the video is talking about the time the vaccine was rolled out I think?

Not disputing the points you're making in general about the opinions some people formed at the time, but the original point I was making was that the guy in the videos viewpoint didn't seem to add up, he seemed to be saying Pfizer made a claim at the beginning of vaccine rollout that they didn't.

Over fifty million had the vaccine.
It cut severe symptoms right down.
If only twenty million had taken it up, the death rates and severe illness would be much higher.
Lots of vaccines don't stop transmission, they give the immune system a chance to fight off the virus.

Vaccine more like death penalty. 2nd vaccine,
Heart attack &, Mini Sroke. Angiogram found a clot.
Track marks off angiogram

Its all coming out mate. I wasn't going to mention your story but people will see soon enough. My father hasn't been right since his first covid injection. They can't hide the damage it's done anymore.

The head of CDC, Fauci all said it's prevents transmission at the very beginning. They called those that got it whilst vaccinated breakthrough infections. Load of crap. And people still mop it up.

Its all coming out mate. I wasn't going to mention your story but people will see soon enough. My father hasn't been right since his first covid injection. They can't hide the damage it's done anymore.

The head of CDC, Fauci all said it's prevents transmission at the very beginning. They called those that got it whilst vaccinated breakthrough infections. Load of crap. And people still mop it up.
I forgot to add this video.
I'm no conspiracy theorist but something's going on.

View attachment AQNJjalOEKhdNHQX.mp4

Interesting thread for a technology site.
No i have not had any vaccine

We aren't limited to technology. Plenty of topics are outside of that subject.
Its just healthy debate. The best part is that we do it without falling out. We can all have our opinions and still be friends 😊.

I'm not following.

Last week, 1.5 million in UK had c19.
This is amongst a population of 60m, mostly vaccinated and no lock down or restrictions in place.

If transmission isn't affected by the vaccine, how come everyone hasn't got it?

Natural immunity (remember when that was a thing). They may have already had it.. anyway give it time. It's only start of the covid season. And btw the majority are no longer what you would call vaccinated. Given that it only lasts so long.

Similar to the common cold. Just because some get a cold during the year, doesn't mean everyone is going to get one. You give way too much credit to the vaccine. Most of us have a functioning immune system. Marvelous thing believe it or not.

Similar to countries that no longer vaccinate or haven't had a vaccination program in place. How come they all haven't got it?

Does covid still exist haven't saw it on my TV screen every 5 minutes thought it had disappeared 🤣

Don't know how i survived covid before the vaccine became available. Its almost like my body done its job 🤣
(Ps it's only a joke please don't take it serious everyone before @Ferret. Gets to use his ban hammer for the first time🤣)
200,000 didn't get there body to keep them safe🙄

Back