Covid19 Vaccination

It’s reckoned stuff like that is what’s put the cancer rate at 1 in 2. No avoiding it though unless you do a Ray Mears.
Spot on it has to be connected, when I was growing up if someone on the estate got cancer , it was "wow" poor sod and it was generally lung cancer because nearly everyone did 50 a day .

I’ll tell you what I do find strange though…I know some die hard anti-vaxxers (again nothing against them it’s their choice) but most of them have been smashing the e-cigs since they came out without knowing long term consequences so maybe it’s more of a not wanting to do what the Government says than not knowing if it’s safe long term.

I really can't see why this argument/discussion has been restarted again ? those that think the vaccine has had nothing to do with reduced deaths and lesser symptoms effecting those whom have taken it will never change their mind, they obviously know best. Those that think the vaccinnes as been a life saver, backed up by just looking at the death rates, again will not change their mind, they beleive the top medical experts rather than the armchair experts.

I really can't see why this argument/discussion has been restarted again ? those that think the vaccine has had nothing to do with reduced deaths and lesser symptoms effecting those whom have taken it will never change their mind, they obviously know best. Those that think the vaccinnes as been a life saver, backed up by just looking at the death rates, again will not change their mind, they beleive the top medical experts rather than the armchair experts.
I think it's because the autumn boosters are being given out, mines booked for next Thursday

So we're going to have this every time a booster comes round if it does become annual like the flu jab

I had mine a couple of weeks ago.

Have what? People discussing what the media is discussing? That's normal nowadays. Its being ramped back up, so of course people will talk about it more.

So we're going to have this every time a booster comes round if it does become annual like the flu jab

I had mine a couple of weeks ago.
At least it’s a friendly discussion . Seen families and close friends going seperate ways over different views on it 😂 had my 4th last week got given Moderna this time others were Pfizer. Wasn’t going to bother unless it got bad again but some airlines are still requesting it in certain parts of the world.

Have what? People discussing what the media is discussing? That's normal nowadays. Its being ramped back up, so of course people will talk about it more.
But everyone is saying the same they was a year ago, it just seems like we're going round in circles again

But everyone is saying the same they was a year ago, it just seems like we're going round in circles again
They aren't. This year it's proven the vaccine doesn't stop transmission. Last year we had everyone saying different. The "Anti vaxxers" as you call them were correct.

At least it’s a friendly discussion . Seen families and close friends going seperate ways over different views on it 😂 had my 4th last week got given Moderna this time others were Pfizer. Wasn’t going to bother unless it got bad again but some airlines are still requesting it in certain parts of the world.
What airlines,? Where,?
Just curious as I work in European mainland a lot and I've not been asked yet.
TBH, it was the only reason I got jabbed in the first place to make travel easier, I couldn't give 2 sh|t5 either way if it's good or bad for me.
Loads of beer and cigs are probably får worse for me than a jab.

They aren't. This year it's proven the vaccine doesn't stop transmission. Last year we had everyone saying different. The "Anti vaxxers" as you call them were correct.
Has it been proven tho,?
I just thought it was someone said it hadn't been proven to stop transmission, that doesn't mean it doesn't.

What airlines,? Where,?
Just curious as I work in European mainland a lot and I've not been asked yet.
TBH, it was the only reason I got jabbed in the first place to make travel easier, I couldn't give 2 sh|t5 either way if it's good or bad for me.
Loads of beer and cigs are probably får worse for me than a jab.
A few in SE Asia. They aren’t refusing people to fly just making unvaxxed get the preflight for to fly thing. I decided for me it’s easier to just have the 4th shot.

Has it been proven tho,?
I just thought it was someone said it hadn't been proven to stop transmission, that doesn't mean it doesn't.
Read the article above I posted. It makes no difference. Pfizer say the same.

That's ok then...
That seemed to be most people’s issues with it before they felt forced to get it or miss out on entering some venues or other restrictions. They won’t have that issue this time so be interesting to see how many get it as a lot have got it since restrictions lifted who didn’t have it before

Back