Covid19 Vaccination

Who is going to hold their hands up in here and say you were duped .And I never killed my granny!
I killed your granny, she had it coming.
:sneaky:
No one was duped, everyone has heard the stories about that one in 200,000 who took a bad turn after the vaccine.

Give it a rest FFS.

A mate of mine had a heart attack after his flu jab, another dropped dead after taking paracetamol for the first time, and another keeled over an hour after watching news at ten.

All three would be just as dead if they had never had paracetamol, vaccine or had a TV.

People die, it's what they're born to do - if you find a way of stopping this, there's about a billion doctors and surgeons all over the world that would like to hear your miracle cure for mortality

Who is going to hold their hands up in here and say you were duped .And I never killed my granny!
It’s simply too hard and painful for them to admit it.

It’s far easier to fool people than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled, even when the irrefutable proof is staring them in the face.

All three would be just as dead if they had never had paracetamol, vaccine or had a TV.
Given that known side effects were blood clots/myocarditis to mention a few, you cannot be sure of that statement. They've offered an alternative now for people under 40 for that exact reason. And people were fooled into believing it's stopped transmission, you only have to read back through these threads to see how gullible people were.

Given that known side effects were blood clots/myocarditis to mention a few, you cannot be sure of that statement. They've offered an alternative now for people under 40 for that exact reason. And people were fooled into believing it's stopped transmission, you only have to read back through these threads to see how gullible people were.
Every medication has side effects, even ones you can buy in Asda, paracetamol for example.
I've not seen any online campaigns telling people not to be gullible regarding headache tablets.

You quoted Chris Whitty tweet yesterday where it said it cut transmission by 50%.

It didn't say it cut transmission by 100%

Every medication has side effects, even ones you can buy in Asda, paracetamol for example.
I've not seen any online campaigns telling people not to be gullible regarding headache tablets.
People weren't threatened with their jobs unless they take a paracetamol.
Stopped from going abroad unless they took any shop bought medication. Vilified by the media and blamed for causing the pandemic unless they were vaccinated. Shunned by family members told to stay away unless they're vaccinated. All for absolutely no reason as now shown.
You look at it from your perspective because you're all for it.

You quoted Chris Whitty tweet yesterday where it said it cut transmission by 50%.

It didn't say it cut transmission by 100%

It doesn't stop it at all, and it was never tested for it, but we were told otherwise and people lost their jobs. Kept away from family for nothing.

Jabs do not reduce risk of passing Covid within household, study suggests

Screenshot_20221013_204633.jpg

People weren't stopped from going abroad, if they weren't vaccinated they had to quarantine, obviously it was easier to be vaccinated.

NHS staff were threatened with their jobs but it was a publicity stunt, no one got fired.
I'm all for it because, like other vaccines, it has saved millions of lives globally.

Until we achieved herd immunity, the vaccines were our only lifeline and a way out of lockdowns

In the end it just reduced symptoms, some more than others which is better than nothing. Some only had mild symptoms to start with so after the jab they had none, so at the time it would have looked like it reduced transmission, probably just made a lot of people not realise they’d got a dose of Covid.

I got covid-19 during jury service . Then as u wanted to one last trip offshore, required a final jab.. resulting in

Cardiac arrest & a stroke. Couldn't drive, talk properly, run. Shower fly a drone
properly list is endless .

If the choice was given again.. would I think again before acceptance. Then yes.
But if saves many, so be it .

I got covid-19 during jury service . Then as u wanted to one last trip offshore, required a final jab.. resulting in

Cardiac arrest & a stroke. Couldn't drive, talk properly, run. Shower fly a drone
properly list is endless .

If the choice was given again.. would I think again before acceptance. Then yes.
But if saves many, so be it .
Yeh that is bad mate. Glad you’ve recovered from it. The side effects are pot luck with any medicine. I was taking Imodium for a few weeks and ended up in hospital with low heart heart, flakes head to toe and a nearly unreadable blood pressure it was that low. Don’t think it would have been any different if they tested the vaccine for 10 years though. 1 in 100,000 seems acceptable to them for series side effects.

Had my booster and flu jabs last week. The vaccinations have literally saved millions from the more serious effects of the virus. The few "anti vaxxers" that I have met in the last two years have almost all now turned into supporters of Russia v Ukraine ?
Says a lot that.

Yeh that is bad mate. Glad you’ve recovered from it. The side effects are pot luck with any medicine. I was taking Imodium for a few weeks and ended up in hospital with low heart heart, flakes head to toe and a nearly unreadable blood pressure it was that low. Don’t think it would have been any different if they tested the vaccine for 10 years though. 1 in 100,000 seems acceptable to them for series side effects.
Imodium is known for causing heart rhythm problems, I actually get the same thing if I drink fruit cordials.
Any, even Robinson's or other expensive brands right down to supermarket own brands, they all contain a preservative that causes palpatations in some people.
Heart was going like a Kawasaki before I found out what was causing it, since swerving it, it's never happened since

The few "anti vaxxers" that I have met in the last two years have almost all now turned into supporters of Russia v Ukraine ?
Syas a lot that.

Vaccine hesitant, not all "anti vaxxers".
I've had all my usual vaccines. I wouldn't have another one of these. Considering the average age of deaths caused by covid is 85.
And I'm Pro Ukraine. I know many others similar to me. People who are skeptical of a rushed vaccine, given the side effects, shouldn't be labelled.

Vaccinated people dying of Covid have average age of 85 and five underlying illnesses

Imodium is known for causing heart rhythm problems, I actually get the same thing if I drink fruit cordials.
Any, even Robinson's or other expensive brands right down to supermarket own brands, they all contain a preservative that causes palpatations in some people.
Heart was going like a Kawasaki before I found out what was causing it, since swerving it, it's never happened since
Yeh I’d read about it as I’ve got arrhythmia anyway but the quack ok’d it. Just pot luck.

The preservatives is foods and drinks now so more harm than any virus or medicines they’re laced with them.

Heart was going like a Kawasaki before I found out what was causing it, since swerving it, it's never happened

Had my booster and flu jabs last week. The vaccinations have literally saved millions from the more serious effects of the virus. The few "anti vaxxers" that I have met in the last two years have almost all now turned into supporters of Russia v Ukraine ?
Says a lot that

I m no anti vaxer, nor support any war. Just saying.

I've had all my usual vaccines. I wouldn't have another one of these. Considering the average age of deaths caused by covid is 85.
And I'm Pro Ukraine. I know many others similar to me. People who are skeptical of a rushed vaccine, given the side effects, shouldn't be labelled.

Vaccinated people dying of Covid have average age of 85 and five underlying illnesses
Everone had the chance to wait and see a few months with the vaccine or just not have it at all. I know a few that just didn’t want it so waited for all restrictions and other who couldn’t be arsed with as many restrictions like myself just got it for that reason. I don’t think anyone was really forced.

Not sure what your point is , I can't read the whole article as am not a Telegraph subscriber , but from what I can see , it is correctly pointing out that people should be encouraged to be vaccinated as Quote "Calls to speed up booster rollout as study finds only the very old and already ill are likely to die of the virus as immunity begins to wane" .
Also says "People who are vaccinated against Covid are highly unlikely to die of the virus unless they are very old and already ill" .
do you disagree with the above ?

Yeh I’d read about it as I’ve got arrhythmia anyway but the quack ok’d it. Just pot luck.

The preservatives is foods and drinks now so more harm than any virus or medicines they’re laced with them.
Yep, I worked on a chaps house about 15 years ago, I asked him what he did for a living.
He worked in a lab, 'developing chemicals used in the food packaging industry'
Obviously I asked him if he meant food additives, nope, chemicals used to aid packaging.
"But they end up in the food or drinks?" I asked, ....he replied yes but they're not listed on the ingredients because they're part of the packaging process and not part of the product.

Whether they're part of the product or not we all end up with them in our guts.

Yep, I worked on a chaps house about 15 years ago, I asked him what he did for a living.
He worked in a lab, 'developing chemicals used in the food packaging industry'
Obviously I asked him if he meant food additives, nope, chemicals used to aid packaging.
"But they end up in the food or drinks?" I asked, ....he replied yes but they're not listed on the ingredients because they're part of the packaging process and not part of the product.

Whether they're part of the product or not we all end up with them in our guts.
It’s reckoned stuff like that is what’s put the cancer rate at 1 in 2. No avoiding it though unless you do a Ray Mears.

Back