Dish set up

Halopenos

I am looking to get a multi LNB set up installed for football and was wondering what are the 3 best sats to choose, I have 28.2e, 16e and what last one should I choose for football?

Basically what is the best for premier league, la liga, champions league etc? 19.2?

I am looking to get a multi LNB set up installed for football and was wondering what are the 3 best sats to choose, I have 28.2e, 16e and what last one should I choose for football?

Basically what is the best for premier league, la liga, champions league etc? 19.2?

you have already been told that 16 is not a good choice if you want to open using a eurosub
and your box does not support BISS keys
loads of la liga on 19e

you have already been told that 16 is not a good choice if you want to open using a eurosub
and your box does not support BISS keys
Sorry if I'm being annoying but what is a eurosub and biss keys? does that mean 16 won't work on my box at all? I though 16e is a good choice because most of the sports channels such as sportklub are on there?

Sorry if I'm being annoying but what is a eurosub and biss keys? does that mean 16 won't work on my box at all? I though 16e is a good choice because most of the sports channels such as sportklub are on there?
isnt sportklub on 13,?
you need to do some more reading on this rather than be spoon fed tbh, otherwise you will end up with something that isnt suitable for what you want,
or is unrealistic on the budget you have to spend

Back