Dishonest IPTV sellers and their tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a whinge like that most suppliers will have left the building:laughing:
Boardman has never made a big thing about it. He was disrespected by a load of people who think they know it all because they are TK VETS and bully someone into submission. Turns out me and he know more than all of you put together, but you just keep asking stupid questions doh :sick:

These threads invariably get deleted completely as they serve no purpose whatsoever.
It basically boils down to:
I want nail a jelly to the ceiling, my jelly supplier says I should use a screw.
A million and one posts ensue about the size of nails, screws and density of jelly etc.
None are of any use to anyone and the op goes and buys more expensive jelly that's exactly the same

These threads invariably get deleted completely as they serve no purpose whatsoever.
It basically boils down to:
I want nail a jelly to the ceiling, my jelly supplier says I should use a screw.
A million and one posts ensue about the size of nails, screws and density of jelly etc.
None are of any use to anyone and the op goes and buys more expensive jelly that's exactly the same

Why you so bothered then, why all the replies? You come across like a mother defending her brat child after their behaviour problems have been brought up by the headteacher ..

I'm not bothered, I couldn't care less whether you can watch your football or not.
You decide you want to watch it a certain way that doesn't work, good luck with that, then you say you are looking for a new provider, it won't be any different so instead of throwing good money after bad, you might be as well not bothering but please don't say providers are being dishonest because when you test your next server and it plays fine, the game after may have more viewers and be the same as the one you have now, this is the software involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back