Dishonest IPTV sellers and their tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
St

The sport servers are now in all three, but they move around depending on the circumstances of the day. Just remember I have taught you all you know about servers, but I haven't taught you all I know. Best go feed Hercules now before I set Boardman on you. :love:

you really have no idea about what I do for a living, do you.?
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Its totally impossible to get a faultless iptv service no matter where you get it from or how much your willing to pay because theres simply too many variables involved with different servers , isp providers , devices and tv/ monitors being used.
Ive got nvidia shield running iptv and fair enough it loads quicker than a firestick or e2 box but the picture quality is about the same.
If you want super duper uhd /4k then im afraid you wont get this seamlesly on iptv and you will have to stump up for a legit package and then they still have problems trust me ive been down that route before trying iptv.
Ya pays ya money ya take ya chances is all i say and just enjoy all the savings that you make over legit services i know i do and as for people not knowing their stuff on here is a bit of a bold statement to make !!!

You and your friends converged on this thread as you do many others for the sole purpose of insulting, discrediting and belittling people. You've been handed your backside on a plate by a couple of people who have infinitely more knowledge than your group put together, so it might be an idea not to offer any further advice on this particular thread :wink:
So I suppose you and your cohorts have the one true perfect iptv provider?
Not inviting lots of pm's are you like all the other bullsh!tters who come out with the same trash to try and make enough to buy a pizza.
What the op should have said is, 'I'm using the wrong equipment and my provider doesn't support it,, is anyone else using wrong equipment and having same trouble?'

So I suppose you and your cohorts have the one true perfect iptv provider?
Not inviting lots of pm's are you like all the other bullsh!tters who come out with the same trash to try and make enough to buy a pizza.
What the op should have said is, 'I'm using the wrong equipment and my provider doesn't support it,, is anyone else using wrong equipment and having same trouble?'

I don't have any cohorts and I'm unsure what you mean with your "buying a pizza" analogy. Is it advertised on busses like Baz says Oxo is?

Point still stands, you've been schooled on this thread and whilst your continued snide comments might get you a few likes from the usual suspects, surely even you know when it's time to stop digging the hole you're in?

I don't know why everyone's getting excited.
The op has already stated that those using 'normal' methods of watching probably wouldn't notice, IE firestick, enigma2 box etc, he's using a 4k monitor and vlc player, that is probably why he's seeing the difference.
I see the difference yes because I have a high resolution monitor and I watch popular events on sports channels with the highest resolution and framerates. Some people won't even tune in to those events or channels thus won't see it or perhaps they are lucky to have that 100% perfect provider. Some don't even have a service provider who offer 50fps channels so the problem will be non-existent for them ...

Just use a firestick or box like everyone else

So people using "a firestick or box" as you put it don't have 4K screens?

and the non existent problem disappears

No it don't because all that disappears is the ability to check the stream resolution and framerate on the fly unless the option is built in to the TV's settings...

If the picture is perfectly watchable using normal methods. , why do you feel the need to dissect and analyse the framerate and such likes?
It seems like you are using this method so you can monitor the iptv for no other reason other than to complain when it falls below your exacting standards?

I don't have any cohorts and I'm unsure what you mean with your "buying a pizza" analogy. Is it advertised on busses like Baz says Oxo is?

Point still stands, you've been schooled on this thread and whilst your continued snide comments might get you a few likes from the usual suspects, surely even you know when it's time to stop digging the hole you're in?
I'm not in a hole thanks.
People like you pontificate about how fantastic your iptv is in order to solicit business via pm, does this make it any clearer for you?
You're not the first, or even the thousandth but it's good that you think you've discovered something

If the picture is perfectly watchable using normal methods. , why do you feel the need to dissect and analyse the framerate and such likes?
It seems like you are using this method so you can monitor the iptv for no other reason other than to complain when it falls below your exacting standards?

Because I like to watch my sports on my 4K screen in the best possible way I can. I game regular at 144Hz so when I'm watching a channel at 50Hz and it suddenly lowers down to 25Hz then guess what? I can notice.

I'm not in a hole thanks.
People like you pontificate about how fantastic your iptv is in order to solicit business via pm, does this make it any clearer for you?
You're not the first, or even the thousandth but it's good that you think you've discovered something

Oh that's what you mean. I've never mentioned my own iptv subscription on this thread so I'm not sure where you get that theory from. And you couldn't pay me enough pizza or oxo to take on the hassle of being an iptv reseller.

I see the difference yes because I have a high resolution monitor and I watch popular events on sports channels with the highest resolution and framerates. Some people won't even tune in to those events or channels thus won't see it or perhaps they are lucky to have that 100% perfect provider. Some don't even have a service provider who offer 50fps channels so the problem will be non-existent for them ...

So people using "a firestick or box" as you put it don't have 4K screens?

No it don't because all that disappears is the ability to check the stream resolution and framerate on the fly unless the option is built in to the TV's settings...
I use 4k stick and have 4k tv and personally never noticed the difference in frame rate sly q uhd fhd and to me it all looks same to me

Can depend which sport is on. Higher frame rate helps with things like football. Ghosting of the ball can be noticeable. Guess it's why some prefer US streams for football

Because I like to watch my sports on my 4K screen in the best possible way I can. I game regular at 144Hz so when I'm watching a channel at 50Hz and it suddenly lowers down to 25Hz then guess what? I can notice.
This is exactly what I've been saying, you are using something that doesn't handle streams too good, maybe better to change to something that can because as you pointed out very early in the thread, 'it wouldn't be noticeable '

I assumed the idea is to watch the football without interuption? - why persevere with something you know will fail

I will shortly move this to the comedy section for it's laugh a minute prowess.
Play nicely, no insulting and keep the fine line in the banter !
It's meant to be a rant/discussion thread so let's keep it at that.
My supplier has a dozen bloody links on every main game and i have no idea of the FPS rates nor do i care.
If the screen doesn't look good enough i either put my glasses on or change the background to a nicer green colour.
I appreciate i can watch the football for a pittance and am easily pleased !!!

This is exactly what I've been saying, you are using something that doesn't handle streams too good,

In what way am I using something that don't handle 'streams too good' my setup handles streams fine and the said problems only happen on busy events as in the quality goes from fine to poor. What part of that do you fail to understand?

maybe better to change to something that can because as you pointed out very early in the thread, 'it wouldn't be noticeable '

Right so fix the channel problem of 50fps changing to 25fps on channels by becoming a regular user with a 25fps provider for said channels so "'it wouldn't be noticeable " ??

Ignore the problem, downgrade service and or tech?

I assumed the idea is to watch the football without interuption? - why persevere with something you know will fail

Because the same problem exists from my provider tested via Windows/MacOS and Android. It has nothing to do with interruption the problem is change in stream resolution and framerate. The channel is not interrupted the quality is downgraded.

I honestly feel like it's becoming groundhog day with some of these replies now.

Yes we have already ascertained that the streams are downgraded yet you want to watch on 4K equipment and expect it to stay the same, it won't, so either use something where it's not as noticeable and you won't have a problem, it's all very simple really

I honestly don't know what you expect any provider to do? - how is he supposed to know if 500 or 50,000 people are going to watch a certain game?
He has software built in so that everyone is able to continue watching at a lower rate if another 20,000 people decide to watch it

Yes we have already ascertained that the streams are downgraded yet you want to watch on 4K equipment and expect it to stay the same, it won't, so either use something where it's not as noticeable and you won't have a problem, it's all very simple really

I honestly don't know what you expect any provider to do? - how is he supposed to know if 500 or 50,000 people are going to watch a certain game?
He has software built in so that everyone is able to continue watching at a lower rate if another 20,000 people decide to watch it
Pablo are you trying to filibuster him to death he has a genuine complaint why do you always have to have the last word?

I'm not trying to filibuster anyone.
He's using too sophisticated method of watching, and instead of downgrading to a lower res box/screen he's expecting miracles from a fifty quid sub, and i sincerely don't believe he has a genuine complaint.
There could be 5000 users on that iptv panel and only one sees anything untoward...it's fora cheap way of watching the football, it's not meant for cimema sized 4k screens in 3d

I'm not trying to filibuster anyone.
He's using too sophisticated method of watching, and instead of downgrading to a lower res box/screen he's expecting miracles from a fifty quid sub, and i sincerely don't believe he has a genuine complaint.
There could be 5000 users on that iptv panel and only one sees anything untoward...it's fora cheap way of watching the football, it's not meant for cimema sized 4k screens in 3d

Screen size has nothing to do with it. I'm not sure you even understand the difference between framerate and resolution, either that or you have an agenda previously mentioned in posts a few pages ago.

I pay extra for a provider that offers sports channels at 50hz instead of the standard 25. The reality is I need to find a more stable provider that can maintain the higher standards throughout peak times on major events. The problem is not my tech nor the way it is set up, the problem is my provider and I have highlighted that problem in this thread for others to know about and understand and I have happily pointed out that not everyone will be effected by this for a number of reasons.

Seems we have a football sized problem of consciousness here .. and lots of tennis ball sized conscious thinkers .. thinking they have the full football sized conscience of facts ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back